Irina Shayk

Atelier Versace
_VER0302.jpg

Good god she's really packed on some pounds. And to think she was just walking down a runway a few weeks ago!
image.jpeg

Sorry for bumping an old thread. She looks like she lost since the last time this thread was updated, very Victoria's Secretish here. But this video is so confusing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Sorry for bumping an old thread. She looks like she lost since the last time this thread was updated, very Victoria's Secretish here. But this video is so confusing.

I find it stupid and without argument, but at the same time it’s the best of all the love vid’s because they are not hipersexualising the human body and showing all the little girls out there sexuality it’s how it works like the rest of the videos..
I do not know how it’s going on the rest of the world (sorry my ignorance but with so much study I only ready my contry’s Newspaper and women are killed like rats and then men go out at radios saying it’s because a girl of 13 years old goes about wearing a mini skirt and is provoking old men :headbang: ), so you can see in which society we live!?
I hate love magazine so much for all these videos not for the radio comments I heard on my country (please do not misunderstand me)
because they show women as an object to be touched and be fucked when women are much more than that, nowadays we women can be presidents , have voice and opinion, can vote and can decide what we want and what’s more important we can say NO.

This is the reason I think someone on the US gov or an organization should put all this videos down.
I’m sorry I might be very sensitive, but this topics regarding woman and they inner self and sexuality always touch my heart

• Agree

So I used to be a really big Dora the Explorer fan when I was little and I had this set of toys...

8037DD7B-2BF1-454D-9154-46BFFCA863D4.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
https://people.com/style/irina-shayk-talks-body-confidence-lingerie-runway-shows/
Irina Shayk has walked catwalks across the globe, graced countless magazine covers and fronted major fashion campaigns, but when it comes to the term “supermodel” the Russian-born runway star feels no connection.
Irina Shayk Doesn't Identify as a Supermodel: 'I Don't Wake Up in Makeup and High Heels'
:orly:
When it comes to feeling her best on the runway, Shayk admitted she’s “so bad” at dieting, but does try to ramp up her exercise routine.

“I love food and we’re in Italy so I’m having a really hard time with risotto and stuff. My mom always says, ‘If you eat bad, just don’t feel like you’re gaining weight somewhere’ So you eat and just enjoy,” she shared. “I do a little workout, go to the steam room and just wake up and look at myself and say, ‘Oh, I can do it. I look great.’ You have to be okay with your body and feel great inside too. And of course you should eat lighter, but I don’t follow that unfortunately.”
:blahblah:

I know Irina isn't the most popular around here but I have a sore spot for her -- love her face and her attitude. She's also worked on her image and she's lost some weight lately. Don't think she'll ever be SG skinny but I love the transformation so far. I am curious why she switched agencies from The Lions to The Society? She seemed to be very tight with Ali Kavoussi, but it looks like they've both unfollowed each other.

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 6.51.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 6.51.38 PM.png