Irina Kulikova

I feel like there are a lot of russian girls are really really skinny. I met some in Japan and they really just eat half of whatever in front of them, I found that inspiring. But i wonder if they just do portion control and born this way

The real question is how will her hair survive it!? :p
It must be hell to wash that all out without tearing off half of your hair.

its just loads and loads of gel. ive had something similar done to mine before, and i had to get a train back. i had mine made white (gel and cornflour) so i got a few funny looks...

x_9c4a1eb7.jpg

x_662cbc88.jpg

I don't think I have ever seen anyone use gelatin at a fashion show. I say it's hair spray for sure ( and yes I speak from experience, it's not about keeping the models healthy or happy , it's about getting the job done. And in hairdresser's case that means hair spary the crap out of it)

But to get back on subject: her legs are insane! Crazy going-on -forever long. And I do think she's pretty, just not so much with the blond hair

I don't think I have ever seen anyone use gelatin at a fashion show. I say it's hair spray for sure ( and yes I speak from experience, it's not about keeping the models healthy or happy , it's about getting the job done. And in hairdresser's case that means hair spary the crap out of it)

I agree no one gives a shit about the models, but I've seen a lot of hair gel at shoots/shows.

Oh my goodness I would kill for those legs. :luv:
I love her defined cheekbones!

This is from the recent Etam show, I think her metabolism is catching up with her a little, fantastic arms though.

Etam-ful-W-F13-P-086-532x800.jpg

Such amazing legs! I really like her streetstyle too, it resonates with how I personally like to dress. Leather jackets... <3

Also I want the dress in the second pic, though I could never look as good as that in it... I'm eight inches shorter than her.