Irina Kravchenko

oferta

Grand Dame
Feb 1, 2012
on earth
Unconventional beauty from Ukraine who rocks the new bangs like no other. No, I actually think she looks a millions times more interesting with this haircut.

Personal account on Instagram,

https://instagram.com/iriska_kravchenko/

jrxDixu.jpg
jrxDixu.jpg

irina_kravchenko.jpg

Yesterday,

0rgrb5g.png

last week or so,

7Txuf8v.png

Older pic,

Irina-Kravchenko-MJJ_0246.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
She really does rock those bangs! I want to see more of her, I think she'll look great in print.

For sure her legs aren't her best asset, but I don't care !
Some just can get away with it, because they a) have other strong features and b) melt my bitchy heart. :marinedeleeuw:

aelvwnG.png

VtuiamL.png

Reactions: 1 users
I love her look & hair w/ and w/o bangs (esp the color!). At first I was looking at her legs and thinking they were not too thick at all...I think the problem is (not really a problem, just an observation) that she does NOT have thin ankles so her legs lack that dainty angular look her upper half has even though they don't look fat or overly toned. In the post #8 with the pink gown it's apparent her ankles are merging with her calves a bit but in the pic above her legs look relatively slim. Even in ladies with actually defined calves, nice slim ankles give a nice shape (ok, I think I I'm ankle obsessed though...wrote about it in "favorite" bones thread too I'm pretty sure)

Reactions: 1 user
Irina looked like a fairy for ReemAcra, :luv: she can play it all a fairy, a Tilda, a godess, a badass, a hipster.... I am in love.

f6Y0by3.jpg

lMBf14T.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Oh! Mia bella! Irina at Guo Pei is giving me full on Lacroix couture nostalgia.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I think she is very striking, beautiful even....but she looks quite old to me? something about the roundness and set back nature of her eyes looks very elderly, even if her skin is fairly fresh. I can't put my finger on it..

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
To me (my opinion, no probs if not shared) she looks mature but not old. I honestly adore mature faces way more than cuteness in models.

I remember seeing somewhere that she only started modeling when she was 23 or so, so that would make her around 27/28. I don't think she looks old per se, but her maturity stands out given that a lot of models on trend are 16-20.