I was about to create a thread about her in 'takedowns'
Or maybe this should be in the 'reverse thinspiration thread' :hmm:

article-2304174-19184256000005DC-864_634x449.jpg

article-2304174-19183A1F000005DC-374_306x704.jpg

article-2304174-1918429D000005DC-537_634x721.jpg

The newly-signed model could have benefited from a pair of shoes for this shot
k
:lol: seriously... eww

Was she signed as a Plus size Model? In those last pictures posted she looks HUGE for a model. Ouzzing out of the clothes, that belly :facepalm: those thighs :disgusted:

She looks like a man- and her upper body is so muscular at that last photo. There is noting in her except her height that even qualifies her to being a model- her face is very average at best, she is fat by any model standards, her thighs are huge. I'd think that if she was serious about modeling, she would lose all her excessive weight first before even going to agencies. But in my opinion even if she gets her measurements right (and God knows how long it will take in her case, since she obviously got signed only because of her father), she still won't have what makes a great model- for one, she doesn't seem to have a good bone structure to her face. Don't get me wrong, she is a relatively pretty average girl- just not a model.

Wow. Just wow. In a negative way. What a cruel joke that this girl is a "model". My eyes hurt! :wtf:

She looks bad for a 17 year-old... seriously, she looks like she had twins quite recently Oo
And the photos are terrible... her skin looks tired and dry... she doesn't even know how to pose!
And what's with all the thick-waisted models (you know who I'm talking about...)?

:facepalm: I just.... So unimpressive. Even if she were to lose weight- which she really needs to do if she actually wants to be a model- she wouldn't be all that suited to commercial. Basically all she's got going for her "modeling career" is b-list celebrity endorsement.

going blond didn`t do her any favours IMO..as a brunette her face looked much more..interesting to me.

leute_promis_und_vips_promi_toechter_2.jpg

EDIT

WOHOOOOO..just stumbled across these ones, seem to be very recent..if that`s no fake, then i gotta change all of my mind about her body:

article-0-18FB11A9000005DC-670_634x626.jpg

article-0-18FB0E26000005DC-335_634x665.jpg

Oof, but shes awfully thick and has an INCREDIBLY plain face.o-o Theres nothing that stands out about her other than being tall. I know height is important but yeesh, it shouldn't be the ONLY factor.

Such a shame, she has a pretty face and is soo tall, but if she wasn't Mr. Baldwin's daughter, agencies wouldn't take a second look at her :nopity: