intothegloss.com

B

BeautifulWay

The site focuses on beauty "from the inside", meaning inside the fashion industry. They interview (and photograph) editors, stylists, models, and break down their beauty routines and all of the products they use on a daily basis. It also takes a look at the different hair and makeup products being used backstage and on the runway.

I'm so hooked on this site, I love it. I have honestly bookmarked 12 new products that I need to buy NOW.

The editor (Emily Weiss) has a very quirky style of writing... it's fun to read and very relatable. Check it out!

Reactions: 1 user
Oh I love this website! It got me hooked on the "french" style of beauty... Lots of skincare, but little to no makeup, casual hair, all that.

I am so obsessed with this site and I've been obsessed with glossier products since they came out. Totally dig that natural beauty is starting to replace the whole intense drag makeup thing going on. Also, I love that they take the time to interview older women, like Linda Rodin is my "old lady" icon for being classy when I get older.

Oh gosh I can't say enough about how much I love this website. It completely encapsulates what I think of as beauty but there's such a range people they interview. Some gossip, one of my good friends works for their site @ Glossier, and says that Emily Weiss, their founder, is extremely insecure, pretentious as hell, and has a mad eating disorder. Not to mention she was the worst on the Hills. Or maybe it was the City. Apparently she was a bit of a mark zuckerberg type and screwed over a lot of people. Besides the point, Glossier has AMAZING products and Into the Gloss is brilliant.

Reactions: 2 users
Okay, so I currently have 3 tabs open: SG, MFP and Into the gloss.
I agree, I really enjoy the articles, and the site provide a really good (more natural and adult I guess) alternative to most other beauty bloggers/vloggers etc.

Oh gosh I can't say enough about how much I love this website. It completely encapsulates what I think of as beauty but there's such a range people they interview. Some gossip, one of my good friends works for their site @ Glossier, and says that Emily Weiss, their founder, is extremely insecure, pretentious as hell, and has a mad eating disorder. Not to mention she was the worst on the Hills. Or maybe it was the City. Apparently she was a bit of a mark zuckerberg type and screwed over a lot of people. Besides the point, Glossier has AMAZING products and Into the Gloss is brilliant.

Went to school with her, can confirm.

That being said, I love ITG. Glossier products are hit or miss for me, but the blog is brilliant and almost my entire skincare routine is plucked from Top Shelves I've read.

has a mad eating disorder
Actual eating disorder, or like "omg ur so skiny r u anureksix???" :meh:

She seems to fluctuate a lot. In some photos she looks really glowing and skinny, and in others she looks like mayyybe it was all just a good angle, and then that one with her hand just looks shriveled and dehydrated.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Actual eating disorder, or like "omg ur so skiny r u anureksix???" :meh:

She seems to fluctuate a lot. In some photos she looks really glowing and skinny, and in others she looks like mayyybe it was all just a good angle, and then that one with her hand just looks shriveled and dehydrated.

What do you think I meant? Actual eating disorder my friend.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know how tall she is?

I think she does look very good though. Hate to say that if she really has an eating disorder. Somehow I just wondered if she was supremely disciplined and healthy.

Shame