Intervention: Amy P. (bulimia, history of anorexia)

Do you really think that B vitamins and Omega helped you?

Maybe I should try too those vitamins for feeling a little bit more relaxed and maybe happier:p

There has been research done that shows bulimia is very much a mental/chemical-imbalance disorder and SSRIs (in addition to in-patient therapy) may help. Anyway, she's so beautiful... I hope she gets help soon.

Side note: if you want to increase your serotonin levels, omega-3 and B-complex vitamins!! I was very very sad one summer, exhibited a lot of self-hate and binge/purge behavior, but the vitamins seemed to help a bit until the mental behaviours decreased.

Do you really think that B vitamins and Omega helped you?

Maybe I should try too those vitamins for feeling a little bit more relaxed and maybe happier:p

Maybe it was placebo, who knows. Part of it was me feeling out of control. I did take control the year after so a lot of my triggers died down. I also grew up a bit and learned to handle life a lot better. But that summer... worst summer of my life, and it was evident in my wildly fluctuating weight and eating habits.

That's so sad to hear. It must be so tough for her parents as well. The thing with EDS is that one can only recover if they are willing, you can't force them.

I absolutely hate watching ED related shows/documentaries.. It puts me in the darkest, uneasy mood and is too potentially triggering still :/

I saw it too..and I thought it was one of the sadest interventions... she was all alone, but with her family at the same time.

But most of all alone.