Instagram Versus Reality

33D7138F-6535-4DF8-863B-28D6E0A257CF.jpeg
F5E5B085-1235-4FAF-83FB-51F57CDEF079.jpeg

:lol: Go to CelebFace to see the video I’m dying at how she thought she could get away with the crazy leg lengthening.

• Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users
OMG what's an agencies protocol when a girl like Mer walks into a meeting looking absolutely nothing like their insta pics?! #secondhandembarrassment
I don't know about other girls but at this point she is notorious for photoshopping and I feel like brands would be aware of this and opt to hire her anyway for her large following

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
when you want an hourglass figure, but end up looking like a squeezed tube of tooth paste instead :lol:
Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 8.49.01 PM.png

• Funny
  • WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 11 users
@iblowurmind has to be the worst offender of all

I can't believe she has the gall to be angrily refuting celebface's latest exposure of her in her instagram story and her latest post. Insisting that her body is solely from the gym... Valeria Lukyanova called darling, she wants those dumbass faux proportions back. :headbang:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I have know idea who this girl is but her friends, family, and crew clearly hate her... how does this even happen?
Screenshot_20180529-225540.png

A couple more of some other instachick who I'm clueless about...
Screenshot_20180529-230357.png

Screenshot_20180529-230054.png

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I have know idea who this girl is but her friends, family, and crew clearly hate her... how does this even happen?
View attachment 24458

A couple more of some other instachick who I'm clueless about...
View attachment 24459
View attachment 24460

even her real body looks absolutely ridiculous and super irritating. (fake boobs and butt?!) I really don't get this "beauty ideal" that has been swarming over the internet. THIS is a super unrealistic body standard IMO, not being "skinny" like the body positivity peers like to say.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
people have always chastised the modelling industry for unrealistic beauty standards but this is something else

• Agree
Reactions: 14 users
Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 1.04.13 PM.png

yikes. shit like this makes me so grateful that i take care of myself and my body looks the way it does so i wont embarrass myself like this. why not just work for the body you so desperately want? like it was mentioned above, do they not think about what would happen when they're seen in real life???? :facepalm:

celebface dismantling insta model’s reputations AGAIN. what would we do without it?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
On that topic- I know her in real life, from before she was insta-famous. Charlotte isn't her real name, she legally changed it when she moved to LA at 16 to get a 'fresh start' and has blocked some people from our city who comment on her tweets with her real name. A lot of people I know hate her out of jealousy since she "made it big." She's really short in person too, definitely not 5'7, and has had some minor cosmetic surgeries. She has genuinely lost a ton of weight within the past year, to her credit, though; she used to be super average/slim but her legs and arms have drastically improved lately. I don't doubt that she facetunes a ton, but even in videos she's been looking much sharper, longer and leaner.

Sorry to bring up an old quote but considering how much she’s in the public eye nowadays, I find it shocking that she is below 5’7”

Here she looks around the same height as Charlotte, who is even slightly taller than Kaia

To her credit, she has definitely lost weight and looks quite skinny now

Probably partly due to the Kaia effect ;)