Instagram Versus Reality

You can buy camel toe underwear now to get the look without the discomfort. A quick google search links me to a dubious website tell me "it's a trend in Asia!"

(but like, where in Asia?)
Sorry to get a little off-topic here but the camel toe underwear seems to be popular with asian trans girls who want to appear more feminine while wearing bikinis etc..
Which makes sense- but wearing it as a "cis" girl seems just vulgar.. :wtf:

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users
How ironic :rolleyes:
IMG_3481.PNG

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Instagram (@sullivang_):
10uugso.png

izAY8Hg.png

vYbxLFX.png

Reality:
jhwMDry.jpg

ZBynZMT.jpg

I thought she seemed pretty damn consistent over the years...so maybe it's just the camera/angle in the beach runway photos...?

• WTF
  • Sad
  • Useful
Reactions: 8 users
Instagram (@sullivang_):
10uugso.png

izAY8Hg.png

vYbxLFX.png

Reality:
jhwMDry.jpg

ZBynZMT.jpg

I thought she seemed pretty damn consistent over the years...so maybe it's just the camera/angle in the beach runway photos...?
Wow im shocked by how pear shaped she is. Her abs and upper bod look equally good on insta as Irl, but the thighs.....

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Is this thread public? Is it bad that I hope it goes viral? :smash::D

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Instagram (@sullivang_):
10uugso.png

izAY8Hg.png

vYbxLFX.png

Reality:
jhwMDry.jpg

ZBynZMT.jpg

I'm quite confused by that, maybe it's an old photo? She always posts videos and this video is currently on her Instagram story and she looks like her photos hm
IMG_5334.jpg

I'm quite confused by that, maybe it's an old photo? She always posts videos and this video is currently on her Instagram story and she looks like her photos hm View attachment 19548
She could also really know her angles so that she doesn't appear to look how she does in those runway photos. I feel like runway photos are usually at the eye level where everyone sees everyone else. Whereas iPhone photos you can take a picture at any height, angle, light source, etc., that makes you look good.

It could be an old photo too though, I have no idea.

I'm quite confused by that, maybe it's an old photo? She always posts videos and this video is currently on her Instagram story and she looks like her photos hm View attachment 19548

She’s sitting on the edge of a bench, which would make her legs look extra good.

She positions her legs very carefully in photos. Even in this one where everyone is standing mostly flat footed, her legs look stiff and deliberate.
7xlg1VV.jpg

I think she’s probably more pear-shaped than her Insta pics suggest. Or pear-shaped enough that she feels the need to hold her legs in a very awkward and mechanical-like position in every photo. Even if you’re standing with your feet together, if you pull apart your knees it will create the illusion of a thigh gap.

On another note, this thread should be mandatory viewing for every young person with social media. Beauty standards are ridiculous, almost non-human even... and this is why.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
1AE62D7F-5181-4DFA-916F-1EBFBD34CA3F.jpeg

Yup, okay Meredith :whistling:
She looks like an angry, drunk bulldog in the last picture.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I can not get enough of celebface please do yourself a favour and request to follow if you don't already.

Their before and after video comparisons kill me, especially Bella Hadid's ongoing jaw and eye facetune reconstructions. Also Magdalena is a surprising offender.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I nearly lost it when I saw the pic with him and Kaia on the Alberta Ferretti IG:

I used to think he was gorgeous, but now he's giving me major Rodrigo Alves vibes...I think he's definitely gained some weight, his face just looks puffy now

He looks like all the shitty rich guys from my high school who did too many drugs in college & puffed out by the time they turned 23. Gives me strange satisfaction. :twisted:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users