Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

I think what @Tinyportia is saying is that we shouldn't be posting average girls, such as Emma, In any way or acknowledge them on SG AT ALL because, as FT and tinyportia made very clear, the SG forum has much higher standards than even posting or celebrating the weight loss of a girl with a bmi higher than 18.5, and to me she defiantly doesn't appear underweight.
I really doubt her BMI is as high as you you’re saying and I probably know the SG standards better than you. It was mostly a post to discuss her eating habits which like I said, are similar to the ones we have here. Never claimed she was a skinny girl so no point in this discussion.

Reactions: 1 user
I really doubt her BMI is as high as you you’re saying and I probably know the SG standards better than you. It was mostly a post to discuss her eating habits which like I said, are similar to the ones we have here. Never claimed she was a skinny girl so no point in this discussion.
yes, of course you know that standards a lot, lot better than me, Im obviously still a runt and I was not doubting your intelligence one bit, and Im sorry if it came across that way but I personally do not think she is underweight and I think that there are probably more worthy people to post about here. but that being said, her eating habits are quite interesting and my theory is that she has become a vegan so she can still restrict while filming videos and it not weird all of her meals being plant based to her followers as she follows a vegan lifestyle. I also think that when she is not filming she doesn't eat much at all, but eats and makes food in front of the camera so she appears as if she's fine (when she's clearly not) its almost like models posing with food to tell everyone "hey, were models, we eat!" without saying a word, in my eyes. sorry again, will stay in my place

I didn’t post her as an example of a thinspo or a skinny girl,

I don’t think I am filling the forum with average girls,

Yep, I realise and I definitely wasn't accusing you of either of those things. I was just trying to explain that I didn't think @proseccoprincess was attacking you, and that I thought she made a valid point. Personally I don't think the food habits of someone who's not SG skinny are worth posting about.

It’s not cool or funny to dismiss anything other users say just for Karma points, especially if you don’t add anything on the forum other than that.

Not sure if that's directed at me or not? I'm aware you and I seem to butt heads quite a bit @marieebo but fwiw, I like that we have very different points of view and aren't afraid to debate them. If I come across as dismissive, I'm sorry, because that's not how I feel at all. I may not agree with many of the things you say, but I appreciate how you challenge me to consider things from a different perspective.

Yep, I realise and I definitely wasn't accusing you of either of those things. I was just trying to explain that I didn't think @proseccoprincess was attacking you, and that I thought she made a valid point. Personally I don't think the food habits of someone who's not SG skinny are worth posting about.

Not sure if that's directed at me or not? I'm aware you and I seem to butt heads quite a bit @marieebo but fwiw, I like that we have very different points of view and aren't afraid to debate them. If I come across as dismissive, I'm sorry, because that's not how I feel at all. I may not agree with many of the things you say, but I appreciate how you challenge me to consider things from a different perspective.
I wasn’t talking about you, or I would have mentioned it, we have definitely different points and personality but you’re open to debate and exchange views and I am glad because of this. I am mostly talking about users like @proseccoprincess I will be honest. Sometimes you don’t even get to have a debate with certain people, they just leave mean comments looking for cat fights or likes perhaps? I find it quite a toxic behavior to have on a community.I am thick skinned, I’ve been on this forum a lot and I’ve seen worse people, honestly. I am not offended, just annoyed.

Reactions: 1 users
Fyi I am not here to fight or anything, I use this forum to educate myself and to improve, I take criticism but it’s different from toxicity or to try and belittle people which is sadly something I am seeing a little too much nowadays. The which hunt for the Runts is fair, especially if the help the mods, but enough is enough

Reactions: 2 users
Fyi I am not here to fight or anything, I use this forum to educate myself and to improve, I take criticism but it’s different from toxicity or to try and belittle people which is sadly something I am seeing a little too much nowadays. The which hunt for the Runts is fair, especially if the help the mods, but enough is enough
FWIW, I mostly agree with you - I think tensions are incredibly high at the moment what with the new batch of runts and also certain interactions in other threads that I've noticed - we're honest and not a "safe space" but at the same time we are still a community that you are an established member of and it's not really fair to take pot-shots at you for a couple of underwhelming posts.

I personally don't find EC aspirational or particularly interesting but it is true that she's lost a fair amount of weight and I would say she is under BMI 18.5 (just barely though), so I can understand why you posted her here for discussion. I think the issue is that this particular thread is supposed to be for more inspiring IG/internet personas, which EC is simply not and you might have been better served either putting her in the before-afters thread or even just making a separate one solely for discussion (although that might have flopped too - there's really not that much to say about her).

Reactions: 5 users
FWIW, I mostly agree with you - I think tensions are incredibly high at the moment what with the new batch of runts and also certain interactions in other threads that I've noticed - we're honest and not a "safe space" but at the same time we are still a community that you are an established member of and it's not really fair to take pot-shots at you for a couple of underwhelming posts.

I personally don't find EC aspirational or particularly interesting but it is true that she's lost a fair amount of weight and I would say she is under BMI 18.5 (just barely though), so I can understand why you posted her here for discussion. I think the issue is that this particular thread is supposed to be for more inspiring IG/internet personas, which EC is simply not and you might have been better served either putting her in the before-afters thread or even just making a separate one solely for discussion (although that might have flopped too - there's really not that much to say about her).
There isn’t much to say about her like you said: This is why I thought it was more appropriate to comment about her on a thread with already many posts. At the end of the day we have a really rigid, elite standards about being thin which is often seen in a negative way when it comes to media or in real life. This why I found worth discussing that a relatively small girl (cause she is) would be so candid and honest about her lifestyle with million of followers. I was surprised and posted on the forum, that was it.

Maddie Close. She's just been signed by W and I think she had an agency previously (although that might have just been for her acting) so I guess I'm a bit late to the party with this one, but I think her face is gorgeous and her body is pretty good in my opinion. She's got that slightly boxy thing going on with her midsection (from her older pics I think that's a result of gaining muscle definition in that area) but her bone structure is to die for, her hair is always beautiful, and I'm a sucker for vintage to be honest. Her arms aren't great and she could use a bit of toning, but she has a deceptively delicate look all over that makes her look small even where there's a bit more flabbiness.

I also think she might have lost a little weight although it could be angles – this is her in March 2020 vs June 2021.

No measurements on W's site yet so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• WTF
Reactions: 1 user
Nika Khromova (@nikakhromova)

I found her through dr_jekkilphoto, and she's got a great body imo. :luvluv:
1631443852025.png

1631443891156.png

1631443938149.png

1631444099498.png

1631444018896.png

1631450807610.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 17 users
Just to make things complete because she's been mentioned and adored several times:
I searched and didn't find the following, so here it is, in case someone searches for it.

The model "Cristal I.", also known as cristalllsss, really goes by the name Kristina Ignatova. For modelling she chose the alias Cristal Ignatova.
She's nearly 20 (09/27/01).
Height: 176cm / 5'9
Weight: 45Kg / 99lbs
Measurements:
79/55/85
(according to noir management)

She's also (been?) signed with Urban Milan and Figaro last year but they don't have her on their pages anymore.

42cdcf4e5704d3ed4bbadf3524aafeef42116fc3.jpg
Screenshot_20210914-133247.png
Screenshot_20210914-133418.png
Screenshot_20210914-133303.png
Screenshot_20210914-133312.png

I'm not really a fan of her shoot looks- they either hide her beautifully skinny body, or in case of the last one, it looks like a random attempt at mixing patterns and styles. Nonetheless she has a sweet face and I'm all here for the legs.

Just to make things complete because she's been mentioned and adored several times:
I searched and didn't find the following, so here it is, in case someone searches for it.

The model "Cristal I.", also known as cristalllsss, really goes by the name Kristina Ignatova. For modelling she chose the alias Cristal Ignatova.
She's nearly 20 (09/27/01).
Height: 176cm / 5'9
Weight: 45Kg / 99lbs
Measurements:
79/55/85
(according to noir management)

She's also (been?) signed with Urban Milan and Figaro last year but they don't have her on their pages anymore.

View attachment 112032View attachment 112033View attachment 112034View attachment 112035View attachment 112036

I'm not really a fan of her shoot looks- they either hide her beautifully skinny body, or in case of the last one, it looks like a random attempt at mixing patterns and styles. Nonetheless she has a sweet face and I'm all here for the legs.

she's rather uninteresting to look at when her body is covered, boring even.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She’s more Instagram than model, but Brit Harvey is just :luv: Her Insta story (using a sledgehammer) today made my jaw drop!

Attachments

• 1F25298F-0FA6-44CD-8C87-0F1F01B789D2.jpeg
    1F25298F-0FA6-44CD-8C87-0F1F01B789D2.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 729EC663-EB74-4855-9CA8-EDE18526B5AA.png
    729EC663-EB74-4855-9CA8-EDE18526B5AA.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 174
  • 5AE3ADA3-A8A5-4C05-9FC8-1E6A8E8AE9F7.png
    5AE3ADA3-A8A5-4C05-9FC8-1E6A8E8AE9F7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
A Croatian model I saw on TikTok named Lucy Markovic, signed with Marilyn Model Agency and Fabbrica Milano Management

View attachment 113199View attachment 113200View attachment 113201View attachment 113202

A redundant comment I know so excuse me for this, but I’m obsessed with her! First came across her years and years ago on AusNTM and I wanted her to win so badly. To me she definitely had the most potential out of the bunch (she came second to a VERY mediocre girl :(). Makes me happy to see that all these years later she still looks fantastic!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
@ elizabeth.campbell on instagram, stumbled upon her ig, I think her sister is more of a 'well known' instagram model. I think lovely- her hipbones :luv:

Attachments

• IMG_7439.JPG
    IMG_7439.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_7440.JPG
    IMG_7440.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_7441.JPG
    IMG_7441.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_7443.JPG
    IMG_7443.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_7438.JPG
    IMG_7438.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7437.JPG
    IMG_7437.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_7436.JPG
    IMG_7436.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_7435.JPG
    IMG_7435.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_7434.JPG
    IMG_7434.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7433.JPG
    IMG_7433.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 184
  • WTF
  • Dislike
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 8 users
Chriselle Lim has been in the public eye for as long as I can remember and has always look elegant. Somehow now that she has multiple kids, her thinness is even more striking. I just followed her on Instagram because it seems like she posts gym selfies/other fitness-inspiring content. I appreciate that she doesn’t act like this body post-baby just happens! Her legs need work but you can tell she knows fashion and knows it starts with a thin frame.

Convenient angle for her arm on this first one, but that collarbone/shoulder!
7FECE00F-483E-4EAF-94B4-EEEEE01B4CFA.jpeg
EAE91F99-9E40-48CA-9215-16B2D5D2DE27.jpeg
8877F342-ED00-4378-834D-0A62227680AD.jpeg
8F5FEB38-CDB6-48A1-9040-DC09B0AF9D6E.jpeg
E9AA08AC-3F0A-4A2D-81B7-6627D84453BE.png

Reactions: 4 users
I’m not sure where this goes- I only saw her mentioned in Real Life Thinspo and this wasn’t quite real life for me… also can’t wait for workout threads

But this is Rachel Katzman! She is the CEO of P.volve and even post-breakup with this guy has been so thin and incredible looking. I did this workout this morning specifically because I miss the old days when she and Stephen (guy here) would make workout videos with her looking soooo tiny. Such good workout motivation.
5A66098D-1D12-4443-9EFB-3699FB087C1B.jpeg
FD9C9EDB-D017-42EE-97AF-C26F2DBE83A1.png
33ADA139-2900-4547-8969-24D933A31EE5.png
D9AC5287-C9CE-488B-9CF4-0FDEB8488F96.jpeg

You get the point. Amazing! And she isn’t very tall which is encouraging to someone like me :whistling: Please let me know if I’ve made a mistake and this should have been placed somewhere else.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
A redundant comment I know so excuse me for this, but I’m obsessed with her! First came across her years and years ago on AusNTM and I wanted her to win so badly. To me she definitely had the most potential out of the bunch (she came second to a VERY mediocre girl :(). Makes me happy to see that all these years later she still looks fantastic!

SUPER late reply. I love Lucy too and agree she should have won but I thought the girl that won (Brittany Beattie) had a lot of potential. Maybe I’m biased because she reminded me a little of Abbey Lee Kershaw - not looks wise but a similar vibe in photos: trashy but beautiful.

Her body was nowhere near as good as Lucy’s but I loved her face and I think her photos were better than Lucy’s. I was quite disappointed her career never went anywhere. I do think it was because she was a lazy entitled bogan. If she actually tried she may have had a good career as a commercial model.

I think I have a slight thing for trashy Australian bogan models because I also loved Cassi Van den Dungen 🙈

Some pics of Brittany

A5A3289B-A450-4941-916F-202DCAB43D27.jpeg
CC84B079-DF36-4F5C-ABFE-03AA487AA5FC.jpeg
25CFC8B5-BF40-46A9-8C6D-1B19ECEF4822.jpeg
6876083E-866C-4718-8F20-DA3C49966BD6.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
SUPER late reply. I love Lucy too and agree she should have won but I thought the girl that won (Brittany Beattie) had a lot of potential. Maybe I’m biased because she reminded me a little of Abbey Lee Kershaw - not looks wise but a similar vibe in photos: trashy but beautiful.

Her body was nowhere near as good as Lucy’s but I loved her face and I think her photos were better than Lucy’s. I was quite disappointed her career never went anywhere. I do think it was because she was a lazy entitled bogan. If she actually tried she may have had a good career as a commercial model.

I think I have a slight thing for trashy Australian bogan models because I also loved Cassi Van den Dungen 🙈

Some pics of Brittany

View attachment 116135View attachment 116136View attachment 116137View attachment 116138
I agree that facially she’s very beautiful, I also really liked her photos throughout AusNTM. However even on the show she already had a very entitled attitude which in my mind cancelled out any potential she had. Lucy on the other hand had a much better body but also seemed to work a lot harder, was more passionate about modelling, etc :flower: