Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

you can ''discuss'' anyone in this forum whether they're skinny or not. there's whole threads discussing chubby celebrities. maybe YOU should lurk and understand I can post about anyone.
there’s a place for that called ‘takedowns’

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I'm not trying to takedown her, simply discuss her in the Instagram models form as she is an Instagram model
But you also said she had become ‘lean and skinny’. Going off the standards here, she’s not either of those things. That’s why I said that maybe you should read around these forums so you can better understand the standards.

Reactions: 1 user
But you also said she had become ‘lean and skinny’. Going off the standards here, she’s not either of those things. That’s why I said that maybe you should read around these forums so you can better understand the standards.
I personally think that within the last month she has become skinny skinny but if you think different ok :)

• Funny
  • Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 4 users
she answered this on her tumblr:
Capture d’écran 2019-08-03 à 17.30.21.png

Capture d’écran 2019-08-03 à 17.28.16.png

Instagram MODELS ffs, she clearly said she doesn't consider herself as a model, Instagram or not.

Now just accept you've made a mistake and move the fuck on! What is UP with rookies!? Was I that obnoxious when I started?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
@glossyangel
Thus far you have made it a mission on this site to make yourself a nuisance. You have talked back to several members of a higher ranking than yourself with snarky and unnecessary remarks. On top of that... you have shit use of grammar (which is respected on the forums... if you have bothered to read them), shit taste in skinny (the whole purpose of the site), and are setting yourself up to be slapped or banned sooner rather than later. Again... I HIGHLY SUGGEST you read the forums and get back to us when you have a proper understanding of what the site SKINNY GOSSIP is about.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
why are you getting agitated luv? x
Instead of getting so defensive when people who have been on this website longer than you try to explain how SG works (as a courtesy to you honestly) why don’t you just... listen to their advice?

If I were you I would go back and read through the introductory threads because I think it’s pretty easy to avoid your mistakes if you actually care enough about being a member to spend time learning about SG before posting.

Reactions: 3 users
whys that

I think you already answered that:

she has over 900k on Instagram. The epitome of an Instagram model.

countless nose jobs, lip fillers and possibly botox. I am certainly not against plastic surgery, but it really hasn't improved her looks.

If anything she was beautiful, not overly unusual or striking, before any surgery.

She was pretty in a medicore way not really high fashion. Her nose alone has changed multiple times. Despite this, she still claims she has had absolutely nothing done to her face.

Reactions: 1 user
you can ''discuss'' anyone in this forum whether they're skinny or not. there's whole threads discussing chubby celebrities.

And there’s a reason why a wide majority of those threads are in takedowns. Just don’t post irrelevant content and you’ll be fine. And if you do post irrelevant content, apologize and move on. Don’t spam a whole thread with justifications of your irrelevant post.

• Agree
Supermodel (Instamodel) Faith Schroder's Diet and Workout Routine:

I wanted to share Faith Schroder on this thread (after a lengthy internal debate on whether to place it in before-after average to skinny instead:hyper:). She is signed with Elite LA, but I would nonetheless consider her an instagram model. She recently lost a lot of weight, especially compared to her model/influencer/fitness guru sister Cambrie Schroder. Her waist and arms are gorgeous now, and hopefully its not just good angles!

Before and After:
Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 5.39.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 5.48.28 PM.png

Supermodel (Instamodel) Faith Schroder's Diet and Workout Routine:

I wanted to share Faith Schroder on this thread (after a lengthy internal debate on whether to place it in before-after average to skinny instead:hyper:). She is signed with Elite LA, but I would nonetheless consider her an instagram model. She recently lost a lot of weight, especially compared to her model/influencer/fitness guru sister Cambrie Schroder. Her waist and arms are gorgeous now, and hopefully its not just good angles!

Before and After:
View attachment 59247View attachment 59248

IMO the only reason she's signed to Elite is because she has rich/famous parents... her face is so plastic that I honestly can't admire her body or even tell if she's truly skinny. Her diet looks pretty bad as well which makes me suspicious but I can't tell if she's just exaggerating about the junk foods she eats regularly for the sake of avoiding the typical "you barely eat!!!" comments. Either way, I definitely agree with your decision to classify her as an instagram model and nothing more. :wtf:

• Agree
Her diet looks pretty bad as well which makes me suspicious but I can't tell if she's just exaggerating about the junk foods she eats regularly for the sake of avoiding the typical "you barely eat!!!" comments.
Yes, I definitely agree! I would think she restricts much more to lose the weight that she has.

Kind of beating a dead horse, but not only that Sahar Luna girl being chunky, I don't think this forum is for that IG look achieved by surgery... Plastic face = instant turn off, even if the bitch was skinny.

• Agree

russian girls are my favorite

She looks great in that first photo but I had a look at her Instagram and IMO she’s too skinny... she looks borderline emaciated. I find it very hard to believe that she’s achieved that level of thinness healthily.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users