Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

EAC3EE71-AABD-4F48-A1E1-6DBADC5BF8C3.jpeg
A53B24F4-6631-43A0-9E72-80D6EAA80E85.jpeg
673C0ED0-B470-4997-9723-A4865BF76FA6.jpeg
CA0F6062-EE2E-4CD4-B4FB-581CDDB6C169.jpeg
@stephaniecamcam — Her glory days are over as she is a mother now but I always thought she was pretty - like a redhead blend of Blanca Padilla and Alexandra Micu. And technically she’s signed to a few agencies but I’ve seen her prosper only in the IG world

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 22606 View attachment 22607 View attachment 22608 View attachment 22609 @stephaniecamcam — Her glory days are over as she is a mother now but I always thought she was pretty - like a redhead blend of Blanca Padilla and Alexandra Micu. And technically she’s signed to a few agencies but I’ve seen her prosper only in the IG world
This is in no way a call out of you (I've seen a lot of people make a similar mistake lately) but as far as I'm concerned, this thread was always about unsigned girls/girls who are more instagram "public figures" than signed models who happen to be more commercial looking or less HF active. Obviously, on this site, we prioritize HF models and that's what we discuss, but there is a huge market for more commercial looking girls, like stephanie, and she could be booking a lot of work we don't really know about because it isn't as fashion-prestigious (think beauty/skincare/e-comm/commercials/smaller brands). I have a friend at a top agency here in NY (and another in London) that are very similar insofar as their main gigs are big-box ecomm (topshop, urban, asos, etc. or even way less 'cool' stuff like JCrew or target online) and they're making BANK (seriously, one paid off her student loans and made 150k her second year modeling. Sorry to be long winded, but it seems unfair to say that some girl who is signed to multiple markets/ agencies, as you said, is just an "IG model," because the purpose of this thread was for a very different sort of person (Felice Fawn/the girls on these kinds of lists http://www.fhm.com/posts/instagram-models-2017-150143)

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
This is in no way a call out of you (I've seen a lot of people make a similar mistake lately) but as far as I'm concerned, this thread was always about unsigned girls/girls who are more instagram "public figures" than signed models who happen to be more commercial looking or less HF active. Obviously, on this site, we prioritize HF models and that's what we discuss, but there is a huge market for more commercial looking girls, like stephanie, and she could be booking a lot of work we don't really know about because it isn't as fashion-prestigious (think beauty/skincare/e-comm/commercials/smaller brands). I have a friend at a top agency here in NY (and another in London) that are very similar insofar as their main gigs are big-box ecomm (topshop, urban, asos, etc. or even way less 'cool' stuff like JCrew or target online) and they're making BANK (seriously, one paid off her student loans and made 150k her second year modeling. Sorry to be long winded, but it seems unfair to say that some girl who is signed to multiple markets/ agencies, as you said, is just an "IG model," because the purpose of this thread was for a very different sort of person (Felice Fawn/the girls on these kinds of lists http://www.fhm.com/posts/instagram-models-2017-150143)
I agree, just didn’t want her to make her a new thread because
1. the photos are a bit old and now that she is a new mother don’t think she has done recent work so didn’t want to start an new thread with old material
2. She’s not a new face to watch so didn’t want to put her there
3. I mentioned the agencies for that reason because I did see she got some commercial work like nastygal but I felt like this would be most fitting thread because she most likely got more work via social media

I agree, just didn’t want her to make her a new thread because
1. the photos are a bit old and now that she is a new mother don’t think she has done recent work so didn’t want to start an new thread with old material
2. She’s not a new face to watch so didn’t want to put her there
3. I mentioned the agencies for that reason because I did see she got some commercial work like nastygal but I felt like this would be most fitting thread because she most likely got more work via social media
As I said, not a call out of your post (I get your rationale), I just personally think this thread shouldn't get derailed with models signed to multiple agencies/who have done legit work.

Reactions: 1 user
BCA4A618-20DE-4192-947E-99DABDC48124.png
D3E9F281-33DC-4631-9D66-268BA3DD0472.png
We’ve talked about her “drunk bulldog” jawline a lot, but as I saw, because of the weight she’s lost, her jawline looks sharp now on videos too, not just on pictures. She has a pretty decent body now.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Gabrielle is technically signed with Elite (http://www.elitemodel.co.uk/women/mainboard/gabrielle_caunesil.web) - but most of what she seems to be doing nowadays is indeed Instagram or the odd commercial shoot here in and there.

On a side note, I follow her on IG and she eats -or portrays to eat- a significant amount of food. She also posts an obscene amount of IG stories that make me wonder whether she can actually enjoy one day with her husband without videoing every single moment of it.
I have nothing against her, but the constant documentation of her everyday life all the way to its most intimate details is almost pathological

Sample of her work:
Gabrielle-Caunesil-Veridiana-Ferreira-Greg-Swales-2-2.jpg

Gabrielle is technically signed with Elite (http://www.elitemodel.co.uk/women/mainboard/gabrielle_caunesil.web) - but most of what she seems to be doing nowadays is indeed Instagram or the odd commercial shoot here in and there.

On a side note, I follow her on IG and she eats -or portrays to eat- a significant amount of food. She also posts an obscene amount of IG stories that make me wonder whether she can actually enjoy one day with her husband without videoing every single moment of it.
I have nothing against her, but the constant documentation of her everyday life all the way to its most intimate details is almost pathological

Sample of her work:
Kind of reminds me of a discount Blanca Padilla.

Again, I think “insta models - not models and their instas” refers to a different kind of ‘model’ than this girl, but I suppose there’s no real other place for her since she doesn't deserve a thread of her own.

Kind of reminds me of a discount Blanca Padilla.

Again, I think “insta models - not models and their instas” refers to a different kind of ‘model’ than this girl, but I suppose there’s no real other place for her since she doesn't deserve a thread of her own.

Oh definitely I agree, but it was just for general info that I added that she's signed. She's a bit of an in-between one, though I see how she wouldn't deserve her own thread

• Agree
Not really an instagram model per se, but I did a quick search and didn't see her about (and also don't want to start threads til I have wider forum access!). I read that her music was used at the Fenty show.

Coucou Chloe recently performed at an event I attended. Her music is alright but I loved her sort of undead-chic look which is why I went and sought out her instagram.

Reactions: 1 users

Sample of her work:
Gabrielle is married to Riccardo Pozzoli who was the CEO/ex-bf of Chiara (aka the blonde salad). Maybe he has a type? Blogger-ig-wannabe-HF-model who likes to fake front & overshare. Chiara was notorious for oversharing veeeery personal intimidate selfies in her early days too. :lol:

I’m curious about her height though. Is Gabrielle 5’9” like her showcards say? Because in some pictures, Gabrielle is clearly shorter than Riccardo even in 4” heels (which would put him at 6’+ which is extremely doubtful). But in other pictures Gabrielle in flats is about the same height as Riccardo... meaning he is wearing hidden height boosting wedges?
*When he was with Chiara (who is supposedly 5’9”) she would always come up taller at red carpet events. But Chiara doesn’t seem to have a height complex as her current fiancé is younger and shorter and she seems perfectly in love.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users