Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

I'm sorry I don't agree with some of the things you have mentioned.

I know some people (some even aren't skinny) that have the elbow as most prominent part etc

And I believe you! There is individual variation, it's not a perfect rule and I should have given that caveat :p
I'm just repeating what I've learned and witnessed in the field.

Also, wasting as a term would be more aptly used not in this context. That's on me. But it still is a good rule of thumb! See-

29995.jpg

Ex. Patient w/monomelic amyotraphy

2013-3-16-1.jpg

Patient's right arm afflicted- look at upper arm in relation to elbow again.

That's all! Sorry to thread derail:speechless:

Well, through the detective work of some of our girls here, I think we've well established that Kay Smeters (aka girlnah) is mostly in love with photoshop and various lengthening apps.

I am not sure whether she stupidly stretched her legs because they are already skinny, but she is definitely a legit skinny:

I am not sure whether she stupidly stretched her legs because they are already skinny, but she is definitely a legit skinny:

Oh, she's definitely a legitimate skinny, but not as impressive as she would have us believe. I'll admit, though, that perhaps I'm a bit biased against her because she's such a terrible model.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Oh, she's definitely a legitimate skinny, but not as impressive as she would have us believe. I'll admit, though, that perhaps I'm a bit biased against her because she's such a terrible model.

Agree, Kay is legitimately very skinny but just a lousy model with a boring face/expressions.

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone have a guess at her BMI (Kay's)?
Her body confuses me slightly; i can tell she's not naturally skinny but she's not super wasted looking.

I saw this girl on the explore page of instagram. Her photos may be stretched because her look super long. But I think she's still a skinny.

• Agree
I saw this girl on the explore page of instagram. Her photos may be stretched because her look super long. But I think she's still a skinny.

I saw this girl a couple weeks on the explore page too! I think the fact her mirror is very tilted adds to the stretched out long look - I think it makes her legs look a bit weird.
She looks like she has teeny bones though, if it's all real I'm very jealous.

autocorrect: her legs 5''3

getting sentimental about her skinny mirror.
When my cheap skinny mirror whore got kaputt I was disillusioned. :cry:

• Funny
  • Agree
good news for me. bad news for my flappy ass.
I find it hard to believe that a former professional dancer would just drop weight due to a simple diet and not doing workouts - if that body is just a starvation/restriction result, she doesn't weigh 48/49 and she leaves me speechless. :luv:
I'm with you. I think she looks good, but not something I could personally aspire to without risking my health. As for "muscle wasting" it's easier said than done. I've spent years trying to "waste" my thighs and calves.......

Homegirl has some seriously long asscheeks. :whistling:

• Funny
Eatglitter:

I think she's mentioned before that she's very short too.
Not so much a model I guess, I like her clothing brand too: http://xfete.co/

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Eatglitter:

I think she's mentioned before that she's very short too.
Not so much a model I guess, I like her clothing brand too: http://xfete.co/

Cute and nice body, but it annoys me soo much when instagram 'models' make the exact same pose in every selfie - always covering her face the same way in mirror pictures. At least attempt some range :/

• Agree
Cute and nice body, but it annoys me soo much when instagram 'models' make the exact same pose in every selfie - always covering her face the same way in mirror pictures. At least attempt some range :/
She makes the same pose (covering her face) bc she gets the most likes that way. She's not unattractive but her face is not my cup of tea. Body 10/10 for a shortie so that's what she flaunts.

• Agree
Not sure if she has been mentioned, but this girl keeps showing up on my Instagram explore.

Not sure how I feel about her.

Not sure if she has been mentioned, but this girl keeps showing up on my Instagram explore.

Purple skin, odd body shape and so soft looking... Not attractive to me at all

• Agree