Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Alyson Dubey
Stats: 5’7 | 33.5-24-34

She’s signed with Storm, but I don't think she has much association with them and mainly posts on Instagram. She’s also Indian, so she's kind of an inspo :luv: Her face is lovely and I love her legs! Her body isn't really the standard and she's a bit chubby still, but she’s young so she might grow and lose some more weight. I hope she starts getting serious with her modeling career. Do you guys think she has potential?

View attachment 104621
View attachment 104622
View attachment 104624
View attachment 104623View attachment 104625View attachment 104626
She isnt terrible. I wouldnt call her chubby but she def isnt quite SG skinny. I think she has potential. She is a little more on the commercially beautiful side so im not sure if losing would advance her career in HF, but maybe! I think she looks pretty decent for a commercial model. Her instagram presence isnt really drawing me in though.. youre a runt though, so im gonna give you a like because im happy your first post in the instagram models thread isnt legitimately terrible 😉

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I’ve been really like Bilge Yenigul lately, she seems genuinely skinny and has a fantastic upper body! She also seems very honest about her eating habits, she always posts lots of fruits and veg, coffee, etc on her story which I appreciate.

56321501-BEDD-40F2-960C-94482E09530F.jpeg
754D1384-D765-4486-BABE-3A67EFA27CAD.jpeg
DF5D3A36-26DB-444D-8431-B96E4D919DBE.jpeg
80845D9A-D277-4423-BE38-D6EBB75682AD.jpeg
6E5717D7-D4D7-465F-85C9-429E399A1D95.jpeg
5DA20E3B-3778-480F-B9CD-1F758B9880D8.jpeg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Viktoria Trachuk looks good...for an Instagram model. Not SG standards, but at least she seems to take care of her body while watching her food intake.
Anyways, I find it very amusing, that the major of decent-looking Instagram 'models', come from Eastern European countries and almost never from the US.

DFE2B601-680E-49EA-AF83-E0F4D678C117.jpeg
E8BE9D80-ED5B-4B5F-9614-64FAA2A9952E.jpeg
98C8BCF6-9DA2-43C7-8290-22E6F781CA23.jpeg
A1982CD7-0232-48DE-93E6-854B1F4E3946.jpeg
10671059-599B-4F32-AAB2-CD8B105C0A3D.jpeg
06045278-80C2-4CD5-BEC6-443A7FA843A3.jpeg

some screenshots of her stories:
99C19744-E5D9-444A-9BE9-92916EF836A2.jpeg
938753FD-98E5-439B-8DB5-749E6BACD1DD.jpeg
75357CB0-873C-4F48-A319-F9E3F679F7EF.jpeg
2CCA8209-6B5A-4D5B-AC01-C150D5F4C21F.jpeg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I'm not sure about Maxime Moeckl (signed with Modelwerk):

177cm, 78/59/90
5'9ft, 31/23/35

I've noticed her a few days ago via another instagram page where she looked very skinny. To me, she appears quite skinny in most of her videos and pictures.
But looking at her measurements I feel like she can't be that skinny. Is it her tan? Her loose clothes? Does she maybe have a big frame?
She looks so boney in some of her Instagram stories. But in her polaroids she looks quite average with boney shoulders only.. What do you guys think? Skinny for an instagram model at least? Or truly skinny?

Screenshot_20210806-140122.png
Screenshot_20210806-122014.png
Screenshot_20210806-140158.png
Screenshot_20210806-140222.png

Screenshot_20210804-195055.png
Screenshot_20210802-113210.png

674396.jpg

Also did she lose some weight since her hunkemoeller shoot?
740full-maxime-moeckl.jpg
158262_1.png.f23430dc7401b05b4742dd22feb7bb3b.thumb.png.9ddb3001110ed9b249bd4cb8c373d560.png

Her arms also look bigger in older posts:

I feel like she can't be that skinny

I don’t think she’s as skinny as she looks on her Instagram. All I did was googled her name to look at images. When you want a better idea of a model or person’s look, it’s more accurate to gather from a variety of online sources.

She’s quite big in all the editorials and does a lot of swim suit beach body photo shoots. Her body is also more muscly and athletic looking than being portrayed on her Instagram ( where it looks much more skinny).

Reactions: 3 users
I don’t think she’s as skinny as she looks on her Instagram. All I did was googled her name to look at images. When you want a better idea of a model or person’s look, it’s more accurate to gather from a variety of online sources.

She’s quite big in all the editorials and does a lot of swim suit beach body photo shoots. Her body is also more muscly and athletic looking than being portrayed on her Instagram ( where it looks much more skinny).
I agree, however I didn't really find any recent work- most of it was from 1-2 years ago, and even in her own social media/tags she seems bonier since around March. But then again, why would her agency not update her measurements if she lost some..

I guess if she'd wear clothing in her size and cover up her shoulders, she would look way more average. So she probably just knows how to make herself appear thinner I guess. I'm curious to see if her agency will take measurements anytime soon and if she'll be in another shoot where she doesn't control angles, editing and such.
Sometimes it's so confusing to me to see someone as both boney and skinny, and just average at the same time.

This is Olivia Neill! I’m not sure about her stats but I think I remember her saying she was around 170cm tall! I was first introduced to her on YouTube but I do think she can be classified as an Instagram model!
Her upper body could definitely use some work, I’m not the biggest fan of her arms, but I think her legs look really good. Also she has made some videos showing what she eats and it does seem like she eats mostly whole foods and around 2 meals and a snack per day 🤗
With this new wave of HAES taking over social media it’s great to see influencers who still enjoy being skinny and don’t just fall into the trap of gaining weight

• Dislike
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 5 users
This is Olivia Neill! I’m not sure about her stats but I think I remember her saying she was around 170cm tall! I was first introduced to her on YouTube but I do think she can be classified as an Instagram model!
Her upper body could definitely use some work, I’m not the biggest fan of her arms, but I think her legs look really good. Also she has made some videos showing what she eats and it does seem like she eats mostly whole foods and around 2 meals and a snack per day 🤗
With this new wave of HAES taking over social media it’s great to see influencers who still enjoy being skinny and don’t just fall into the trap of gaining weight

Meh, not a bad body per se, but definitely nothing special whatsoever.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I occasionally watch Emma chamberlain on YouTube and she has a lost a lot of weight. She isn’t impressive, but I thought she was a natural slim girl cause she was so young, turns out she really cares about her body. On her vlogs she literally replaces meals with coffee most of the time in such a casual way. She’s also vegan
Now
345A85E5-E44F-4BF9-BD04-FE17BA3CF401.jpeg

F87CF49A-11F7-4616-8021-8668EA718A2A.jpeg

29B4DFD4-843E-46BD-8B4E-9FC5A13EB644.jpeg

414836FB-482F-47E5-9370-CC1480151207.png

Then
68A48782-522D-4E4B-AAE1-E1252114505B.jpeg

Nothing special but nice transformation. We will see

• Dislike
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
I occasionally watch Emma chamberlain on YouTube and she has a lost a lot of weight. She isn’t impressive, but I thought she was a natural slim girl cause she was so young, turns out she really cares about her body. On her vlogs she literally replaces meals with coffee most of the time in such a casual way. She’s also vegan
Now
View attachment 110777
View attachment 110778
View attachment 110779
View attachment 110781
Then
View attachment 110788
Jesus Christ if this is what established members are posting it’s no wonder why the runts’ standards are so low

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Now
View attachment 110777
View attachment 110778
View attachment 110779
View attachment 110781
Then
View attachment 110788

I don't know if you're familiar with this, but she admitted she had an eating disorder when she was younger. Since she has never talked about her recovery, I hope she is now in a healthier place mentally and losing weight in a healthy way.

Here's the link:
https://www.distractify.com/p/emma-chamberlain-eating-disorder

Reactions: 2 users
Jesus Christ if this is what established members are posting it’s no wonder why the runts’ standards are so low
Girl what are your problems nowadays? I didn’t ‘post’ anything, I replied to a thread mentioning something that I noticed about a YouTuber. You don’t exactly post anything interesting on this forum beside pointless comments, so I would calm down if I were you.

Reactions: 2 users

I love Olivia Neils YouTube videos and she seems like a really nice person, however, I would even go as far as to call her a instagram model, she is more of a low-class influencer who gets paid for clothing ads. personally, I do not think her look is anything special at all and I dont even think her bmi is under 18.5, so there is nothing really overwhelming about her body to be honest. she does has good legs though but again, nothing overwhelming about them.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user
Now
View attachment 110777
View attachment 110778
View attachment 110779
View attachment 110781
Then
View attachment 110788
Im pretty sure Emma has relapsed in her disordered eating. I also watch Emmas videos and the new depressed sort of feel that her videos have as a whole make her channel quite upsetting to see, her new uploads are basically her spiralling into her old habits and spending all her days alone at home. she has said in interviews that she has struggled with disordered eating, as @angel baby mentioned, and that she has had every ed under the sun (or something along the lines) and I do feel bad for her. but at the same time I do not think its terrible to say that I, and probably many others think she looks better now (clearly unhappy and struggling) then in that horrible picture of her posted in the bottom link because it is quite obvious which one is prettier.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

btw, I forgot to mention, I actually met Olivia at her pop up shop on Oxford street and she surprised me because she really was not how she appeared on her socials. she wasn't as small, and was wasn't very impressive at all, id say her stats were around 31-25-35 if your interested, but then again, im not the best at guessing peoples STATS. but what trying to say is, if you aspire to look like her id defiantly try and find someone else to look up to sooner rather than later...

Reactions: 1 user
Girl what are your problems nowadays? I didn’t ‘post’ anything, I replied to a thread mentioning something that I noticed about a YouTuber. You don’t exactly post anything interesting on this forum beside pointless comments, so I would calm down if I were you.

hey @marieebo, I know English is your second language so I thought it was worth clarifying: “post” basically means to write something on these forums. All content on here is a “post” (such as a reply to a thread, a new thread, a comment on a profile etc).

I obviously can’t speak for @proseccoprincess but I interpreted this comment (and her other similar comments) as mostly light hearted teasing. That being said, this is skinny gossip, the standards here are very high as you know. Emma Chamberlain, despite her weight loss, is not SG skinny (something which you also recognised in your reply). I know “it’s just a forum”, but @FashionThin has made it v clear that she expects everything we post to adhere to those high standards (ie don’t post photos of girls with “average” bodies).

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
hey @marieebo, I know English is your second language so I thought it was worth clarifying: “post” basically means to write something on these forums. All content on here is a “post” (such as a reply to a thread, a new thread, a comment on a profile etc).

I obviously can’t speak for @proseccoprincess but I interpreted this comment (and her other similar comments) as mostly light hearted teasing. That being said, this is skinny gossip, the standards here are very high as you know. Emma Chamberlain, despite her weight loss, is not SG skinny (something which you also recognised in your reply). I know “it’s just a forum”, but @FashionThin has made it v clear that she expects everything we post to adhere to those high standards (ie don’t post photos of girls with “average” bodies).
I didn’t post her as an example of a thinspo or a skinny girl, but she does shows eating habits that are really similar to the one we discuss on this forum and it’s not that common to see for a popular YouTube. I just thought it was interesting. Also, what I meant is that I didn’t open a thread for this girl, as that would probably be inappropriate. I simply replied to a thread. I don’t think I am filling the forum with average girls, and I like the ‘bitchiness’ heart of the forum, but I honestly find some users to be just tiring at this point, other than really forced. It’s not cool or funny to dismiss anything other users say just for Karma points, especially if you don’t add anything on the forum other than that.

I didn’t post her as an example of a thinspo or a skinny girl, but she does shows eating habits that are really similar to the one we discuss on this forum and it’s not that common to see for a popular YouTube. I just thought it was interesting. Also, what I meant is that I didn’t open a thread for this girl, as that would probably be inappropriate. I simply replied to a thread. I don’t think I am filling the forum with average girls, and I like the ‘bitchiness’ heart of the forum, but I honestly find some users to be just tiring at this point, other than really forced. It’s not cool or funny to dismiss anything other users say just for Karma points, especially if you don’t add anything on the forum other than that.
I think what @Tinyportia is saying is that we shouldn't be posting average girls, such as Emma, In any way or acknowledge them on SG AT ALL because, as FT and tinyportia made very clear, the SG forum has much higher standards than even posting or celebrating the weight loss of a girl with a bmi higher than 18.5, and to me she defiantly doesn't appear underweight but please do correct me if Im wrong.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 3 users