• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

ZouZou

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Marie von Behrens (mvb on Instagram)
I was actually quite surprised she's not on here - hope I didn't miss it but I searched a lot.
Anyway, to me she's almost body goal, especially because she's structured the same way as I am, plus I love her style and the photos she posts.

IMG_0197.jpg IMG_0198.jpg IMG_0199.jpg IMG_0200.jpg IMG_0201.jpg IMG_0202.jpg IMG_0203.jpg IMG_0208.jpg IMG_0210.jpg

In this last one - which is older than the others, she seems skinnier to me, surprise surprise she gained when she moved to the US (nothing personal, I love America and I lived there too)

IMG_0211.jpg

stargirl

Staff member
Reaction score
I was actually quite surprised she's not on here - hope I didn't miss it but I searched a lot.
Anyway, to me she's almost body goal, especially because she's structured the same way as I am, plus I love her style and the photos she posts.

View attachment 53529 View attachment 53530 View attachment 53531 View attachment 53532 View attachment 53533 View attachment 53534 View attachment 53535 View attachment 53536 View attachment 53537

In this last one - which is older than the others, she seems skinnier to me, surprise surprise she gained when she moved to the US (nothing personal, I love America and I lived there too)

View attachment 53538

Style can be *too* trendy at times but I mostly like it ++ looove the way the clothes fit her build. Her body is attainable skinny if that makes sense. Agree she appears to have gained since moving to NYC though.

Honey

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Just found this girl and while she’s signed with an agency I think she fits more into this category

Seems quite naturally slim and also kind of muscular in her stomach but I absolutely adore her legs

SaintLaurentSkinny

Rising Star
Reaction score

View attachment 53529 View attachment 53530 View attachment 53531 View attachment 53532 View attachment 53533 View attachment 53534 View attachment 53535 View attachment 53536 View attachment 53537

View attachment 53538
I see her in SOHO almost every week and she is literally a fucking dream. Tinier in person, too.

Blair Waldorf

Rising Star
Reaction score
Alright so technically not an instagram model because she’s on TV but not famous enough for her own thread.

I was watching the Grammy red carpet and among a whole bunch of ~thicc thighs~ and mommy arms there was Zuri Hall looking rather nice. Not SG skinny but definitely better than many others I saw on that red carpet

Slow mo vid:
4FA1E811-C9DB-4793-B146-B290EC0593FA.jpeg
7D6DD742-8163-45D6-94FB-FDE896BF9D4C.gif

Like others, I really like her style, and her body is relatively skinny as well. However, she seems to be insecure about her face - as I have noticed she rarely posts image of her face that have been taken front-on.

• Agree
Reactions: stardust and ZouZou

ZouZou

Worker Bee
Reaction score
View attachment 53853
View attachment 53854

Like others, I really like her style, and her body is relatively skinny as well. However, she seems to be insecure about her face - as I have noticed she rarely posts image of her face that have been taken front-on.
I thought so too, but then I wondered why isn’t she wearing makeup? Usually people that are insecure about their faces tend to hide it behind lots and lots of layers of makeup. I don’t know

Reactions: Blair Waldorf

stargirl

Staff member
Reaction score
Example A:
Example B:
A shame she's so insecure. Personally, I wouldn't consider her even remotely unattractive; it sucks that anyone who doesn’t fit the insta model mould is made to feel ugly.
I thought so too, but then I wondered why isn’t she wearing makeup? Usually people that are insecure about their faces tend to hide it behind lots and lots of layers of makeup. I don’t know
Sometimes I’m indifferent about my face, I prefer it even less with tons of makeup though. Maybe she feels worse with it on? Heavy makeup isn’t part of her *vibe* either.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
Mads is a goddess and I would KILL to see her on a runway. Her transformation has been amazing- dig through her insta, she hasn’t always been this fucking gorgeous. Babe’s a paragon of hard work and self restraint :bow:
Did the dig...

THEN

NOW

She's never been gross but hot damn what a difference the gym makes!

Ardeur

Rising Star
Reaction score
Mads is a goddess and I would KILL to see her on a runway. Her transformation has been amazing- dig through her insta, she hasn’t always been this fucking gorgeous. Babe’s a paragon of hard work and self restraint :bow:
She looks amazing, but the body-checking cringe videos are nah

luciole

Super Star
Reaction score
Did the dig...

THEN

NOW

She's never been gross but hot damn what a difference the gym makes!
I’ve been subscribed to her on YouTube for a long time and never followed her on Instagram due to her not really living up to my standards when it came to models, but her more recent photos popped up on my Instagram explore page and I was absolutely stunned.

Reactions: FailedSupermodel