• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

Fremdschämen

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Not really an instagram model per se, but I did a quick search and didn't see her about (and also don't want to start threads til I have wider forum access!). I read that her music was used at the Fenty show.

Coucou Chloe recently performed at an event I attended. Her music is alright but I loved her sort of undead-chic look which is why I went and sought out her instagram.

She's giving me a "soundcloud rapper without the face tattoos" vibe.

pterodactyl

Super Star
Reaction score
Anyone follow Maja Wyh? She has an amazing body and pretty good style.
hmm, I don't follow her but after scrolling through her IG, I conclude that 1) I like some of her shoes and 2) she looks a little bit like what might happen if one of the Olsen sisters got punched in the nasal septum area and the nose got rearranged a bit and the upper lip swelled up....but I'm guessing that's some filler...

smallthing

Super Star
Reaction score
Lauren Bushnell won the Bachelor, broke up with him, and lost a ton of weight - the classic transformation story.

On the right:

Reactions: nicole120

thinisin

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Olivia Frost - she usually wears baggy clothes so it was hard to find pictures showing what her body really looked like but I tried my best!

IMG_4186.jpg IMG_4187.jpg IMG_4189.jpg IMG_4191.jpg

Reactions: charisma

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score
  • Sad
Reactions: espressoenthusiast

thinisin

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I remember following her back in the day (really back in the day) and her instagram was an ED recovery account. When I tried to look her up again all I found was this account so I hope that means she’s in a good place!
Oh wow, I didn't know she had an ED. I'm glad that she looks like she's doing better now!

ecarlate

Rising Star
Reaction score

brownmoss

Rising Star
Reaction score
She sometimes posts vids in her story and her legs look reaaaally long, but idk it's an Instagram model, you never know when it comes to photoshop :speechless:
I'm sure she looks absolutely incredible either way but there's NO way she doesn't use one of those leg-lengthening apps, right? Like I said, she'd still be skinny and stunning but her legs just look a tad disproportionate.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
I've noticed more than a few people posting girls who are signed in this thread... some are smaller market, some larger but largely unknown and/or not quite "new face"...

Do we continue this? Or do we create another thread for "Signed but not major or 'new face' worthy?"

I stumbled across this girl on tfs and I am enamoured - she's signed but hasn't really done a whole lot yet.

Makenna Cart
Screenshot_20180512-013857.png Screenshot_20180512-014339.png Screenshot_20180512-014051.png Screenshot_20180512-013939.png Screenshot_20180512-013917.png Screenshot_20180512-013929.png Screenshot_20180512-013952.png Screenshot_20180512-014013.png

thinisin

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Thought this would be a good place to post this. Someone mentioned Olivia Rouyre a few posts back so I thought I'd mention her youtube channel where she sometimes posts videos of what she eats and workouts:

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Ursula Kim

Sometimes she’s a dream and sometimes she is a little too fitspo for my taste, but regardless great inspiration

Pale Princess

Super Star
Reaction score
Not positive if she counts as an Instagram model, but Charlotte D’Alessio is a babe. I know she does some commercial work, but her popularity comes from social media. She was at VSFS castings, so I’m curious to see how that will turn out for her. I don’t see her as a striking HF model or anything, but I do really like her as far as Instagram girls go. Regardless, I’ll admit that I just want an excuse to talk about my most recent girl crush.

Edit: I didn’t see that she had been briefly discussed in the VS thread.

Last edited: