Instagram Models (NOT models & their Instagrams)

IMG_1853.jpg
Whoever this is *heart eyes*

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

I feel like Paulina Rose is a good contender. She’s with Wilhelmina models but, as far as I know, hasn’t done much serious work. I really like how dainty and frail she looks though...it goes well with her edgier style.
https://www.instagram.com/paulinalearose

Reactions: 1 users
I follow sjana elise, tuulavintage, debiflue and gabrielle o'sullivan. I used to be subscribed to essena o'neill, but her posts got too annoying! I don't consider them models, but am incredibly envious of their lifestyles- all that fresh fruit and sea and travelling is a dream. Many of them have really good bodies, so can act as nice motivation as well.
They get paid I think for just promoting products and places to stay if they have a large following, so I guess that's how they make the majority of their money whilst seemingly lounging around in paradise. Sjana's job though is photo journalism, which allows her to travel a lot.
Debi

Look at those legs... would you believe that she’s only 5’7’’? That’s What a skinny body can do!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

This girl, she’s something like a fashion blogger

I feel like she’s doing that “I push my booty out so people will think I have a wide thigh gap and fairly skinny thighs” pose in most of her pictures. If you look at her more closely, you’ll see how weirdly bended her back is. She’s not average, but IMO not as skinny as she wants to seem in her photos.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Joanna Halpin

not entirely sure if she is (still) a model, i think that she used to be in the past (commercial things such as forever 21, urban outfitters, etc.) but has now become more of a social media influencer, lifestyle/fashion blogger.

i do really enjoy her instagram feed though... i quite like her minimalistic style, also personally i love her brows and hair, she has a very effortless low maintenance "tomboyish" look.

she also has a blog that she shares with her sister

DSCF7453.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.01.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.02.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.02.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.02.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.04.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.04.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.04.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.04.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 8.04.51 PM.png

Reactions: 1 user