Inna Pilipenko

For anyone who's interested, she quit modeling a while ago but still maintains her figure! She also commented about dieting on her insta (In russian, so the Americans don't get it ;P )

10735199_736614129764786_1232059562_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
It must feel incredible to live in such a body... so light...

For anyone who's interested, she quit modeling a while ago but still maintains her figure! She also commented about dieting on her insta (In russian, so the Americans don't get it ;P )

10735199_736614129764786_1232059562_n.jpg
I really admire models who don't let themselves go after they stop working, it shows they really are into the whole healthy lifestyle and being skinny!

Reactions: 1 user
I really admire models who don't let themselves go after they stop working, it shows they really are into the whole healthy lifestyle and being skinny!

I totally agree. It's really sad to see girls like Gemma now. Just curious, does anyone know Inna's current stats?

Reactions: 1 user
From her Insta

FBvPUkh.png

Her legs look tiny!

She looks as tiny and perfect as she always has! Although at first I thought she had shaved her head :wtf: And then I zoomed in and saw it was just tightly pulled back. I mean, if that was the case she could rock it for sure, but it would be quite unexpected!

Good for her for keeping up with the skinny routine after she quit modeling, she looks great! :luvluv:

Forgive me if this has been posted but I wanted to share

logo_small_f16.jpg
What would you want people to know about you?
Inna: Hm... I guess I want them to know that I EAT! And, believe me, I eat A LOT!
:eyeroll:
From an old interview...

Any VIPs validate this claim ;)?