Inna Pilipenko

Definitely a beautiful face but she looks waaaay too thin. Those thighs, ugh. See for me, thats TOO thin. Looks unhealthy.

I'm sick of trolls saying so-and-so's TOO thin. You want to know what's TOO thin? Isabella Caro, RIP. We don't deny that Isabella's too thin.

But Inna? Come on. Inna's beautifully, aesthetically thin. She looks glowing and very much alive.

Know the difference?

tumblr_lrw9viWFp81r317bvo1_500.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Definitely a beautiful face but she looks waaaay too thin. Those thighs, ugh. See for me, thats TOO thin. Looks unhealthy.

She doesn't look unhealthy at ALL! Her thighs look absolutely amazing, she also has a tiny bone structure which makes her look amazing and healthy at a tiny size :luv:

No, you can't be healthy with a 13 BMI!

In real life, she would look disgusting, this is the truth:(

You can't be skinny and healthy in the same time if you look like her.

She is a little bit to extreme, I think.

Definitely a beautiful face but she looks waaaay too thin.

A lot of us come to this forum to escape comments such as "eat a cheeseburger" or "are you anorexic or something?"... :mad:

This is just what someone with a small bone frame looks like and weighs. You'll notice that her hipbones don't even stick out like other models, sure, she's also very skinny, but not to the point of being unhealthy.

Let me also note that the BMI system was designed for the average western bone frame, and doesn't work on everyone. My doctor actually recommended I lose weight when I reached a bmi of 19.5... :nopity:

Now, I know a girl with knees wider than her thighs because she has an eating disorder, entirely different body type than inna's >.>

It's so inspiring to look at someone like Inna and to know: Yes, it is possible
to have perfect legs like these and still be a healthy, pretty woman. :luv:

Of course it does not mean I would also look like her and be healthy, because
every body is different.

Hello, legs! :bow:

How is it possible for one magical creature to be so perfect? Yes, I'm referring to her as some type of unicorn, because let's be honest. The VIP's and models are freaking magic.

I give the power of respect. ;)

In Polish "inna" means "different, other, another".
So maybe she's some kind of otherworldly, alien creature.

holy mother of skinniest legs ever !? :bow:I am not a fan of her face,
but her limbs are insane. She has no thighs.

Damn it, I am in love with her legs, seriously, they're the ultimate thinspo, look at how leaned and small they are! They're just one beautiful straight line!

Moar runway pictures :spazrun:

Custo Barcelona NYFW Spring 2013
innapilipenko521.jpg

00120m.jpg

In real life, she would look disgusting, this is the truth:(

You can't be skinny and healthy in the same time if you look like her.

She is a little bit to extreme, I think.

This is just my opinion:)

Why not ask someone who has seen/interacted with her in real life, rather than assuming how she 'disgusting' she would look?

There's no way Inna's real, because I can't fathom how one human being can be so perfect. Not only does she have the best body I've ever seen but she never looks tired or sick or worn out. She just looks beautiful, like all the time

Sorry if this picture has already been posted - this ultimate thinspo thread needs a bump with Thanksgiving coming up!

Q9mx5GE.png

Reactions: 1 user