Inglourious Basterds

borntodie

Runt
Apr 15, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
This might be my favorite movie I love Tarantino so much and I love 1940s aesthetic, and I'm absolutely in L-O-V-E with Christoph Waltz (I mean...he's absolutely gorgeous and so talented), so naturally it's one of my favorites.

Yes, I loved it too:) Thats when I first saw Melanie Laurent and Chritoph Waltz! I think everyone did a great acting job in this movie:) And Diane Kruger... I could go on and on:> Great movie!!!:luv:
Funny how there really were many German actors: Till Schweiger, Daniel Brühl... I was quite surprised!

Yes, I loved it too:) Thats when I first saw Melanie Laurent and Chritoph Waltz! I think everyone did a great acting job in this movie:) And Diane Kruger... I could go on and on:> Great movie!!!:luv:
Funny how there really were many German actors: Till Schweiger, Daniel Brühl... I was quite surprised!

Daniel Brühl :luv:

I fucking love Tarantino films and Inglorious Bastards was just awesome! It was nice to see Samm Levine in it, i'll never forget him from Freaks and Geeks.

Almost the whole cast was perfect, the plot was excellent as well, it was just amazing!
And that guy... Christoph Waltz, it's just how may language he speaks (I checked online after, he actually speaks german, english, italian, french!)

Love love LOVE this movie. First time I saw the majority of those actors and I fell in love with Melanie Laurent and your-man who acted Stiglitz (I was too lazy to google:p)
I also love Michael Fassbender and Diane Kruger :luv: