Ines Rau

proseccoprincess

SkinnyGossip Royal
Aug 20, 2018
Nolita
She's been signed with HEROES New York and NEXT Paris for a few years now. She is the first transgender Playboy model and has also done work for Balmain, Nicole Miller and Vogue.com. I first found out about her when I read her Into The Gloss interview a couple months ago: https://intothegloss.com/2017/11/ines-rau-beauty-routine/

She's 5'9.5 and her measurements are 30-24-34. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.55.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.55.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.55.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 4.03.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.55.42 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
From what I've seen they softened her up in her playboy shots (unsurprising) -- but I did see this on insta and loved the xylo with statuesque shoulders combination:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I like her body, but I'm just not really a fan of her face... :slinkout:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I like her body, but I'm just not really a fan of her face... :slinkout:
I'm the opposite- I think the stronger, more masculine face structure looks amazing on women.
I generally like masculine bone structure on women too; it looks otherworldly and almost alien, like Issa Lish. But from some angles, Ines’ face (lips, cheekbones, jawline maybe) reminds me of a Kardashian and I just can’t deal with that :jackoff: i do love her shoulders and xylo though!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She is gorgeous. I'm little jealous though, she is probably able to keep the extra pounds off for having higher testosterone levels. Correct me if I am wrong, I really don't know how the transgender thing works after you have made the transition (do you need to keep on taking estrogen?)

She is gorgeous. I'm little jealous though, she is probably able to keep the extra pounds off for having higher testosterone levels. Correct me if I am wrong, I really don't know how the transgender thing works after you have made the transition (do you need to keep on taking estrogen?)

You need to stay on hormones forever if you are trans, as your body does not naturally produce sufficient amounts of what you need. After gender confirmation surgery (formerly known as reassignment), a trans woman's body will no longer produce testosterone as it did before, but will still need an external source of oestrogen to prevent health complications - I believe osteoporosis is a particular risk.

Last edited:
  • Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I generally like masculine bone structure on women too; it looks otherworldly and almost alien, like Issa Lish. But from some angles, Ines’ face (lips, cheekbones, jawline maybe) reminds me of a Kardashian and I just can’t deal with that :jackoff: i do love her shoulders and xylo though!
Honestly I see the Kardashian thing a little bit, but to me she looks like what the Kardashians wish they could (and could never) be. Like...you can tell it's natural with her, whereas the Kardashian clan is so clearly filler-ed and Botox-ed within an inch of their lives. They both have the dramatic feature thing going on, but IMO Ines looks classy as hell while the Kardashians...um, yeah.

(and that body sure helps!!)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
For Paulette Magazine, directed by Ines as well. Tried to find the full shoot but I couldn't online and all the websites were in French anyway:lol: