Iggy Azalea

EmilyEden

Rookie
Mar 25, 2013
London
After seeing Iggy Azalea ( a rapper whose music isn't my cup of tea) I was left confused. I assume she has had some Kardashian style butt implants... but her waist can sometimes look pretty skinny. Here are a few photos

iggy-azalea-vh1-divas-2012-01.jpg

Iggy+Azalea+PNG.png

iggy-azalea-vh1-divas-2012-held-at_20032179.jpg

iggy-azalea-dynamos-secret-party-london__oPt.jpg

iggy-azalea-shepherds-bush-rag-and-bone-cambridge-bomber-malin-floral-pants.jpg

Her body is so weird to me. She has this really small waist
but then she has big thighs and a butt?? She's pretty though.

@Skinnymodella

I know...it looks very out of proportion. I mean, sadly I suffer the affliction of having a small waist but naturally wide hips and all my weight is carried on my thighs...but they're not THAT big....It's so odd. i think she tries very hard to get across a 'ghetto' style and sometimes puts on a fake accent..so I wouldn't be surprised if she'd had some kind of implant to make her appeal to her audience more. That doesn't explain the extent of her thigh size though...

Last edited by a moderator:
i know she doesnt have our standard fave body but i just find her so hot.

@ExtraShot

I know..me too, she's a guilty pleasure , though I don't like all of her music :oops: If she did have implants i wish she hadn't because I'd love to see her natural figure- if she didn't ..well, I still think she has a certain something

After seeing Iggy Azalea ( a rapper whose music isn't my cup of tea) I was left confused. I assume she has had some Kardashian style butt implants... but her waist can sometimes look pretty skinny. Here are a few photos

iggy-azalea-vh1-divas-2012-01.jpg

Is it just me or do her eyes look asymmetrical in this pic? :confused:

@Natalie

I see what you mean, something to do with her makeup or eyeliner maybe? or maybe she has wonky eyes :sneaky:

I think her entire face looks slightly askew, TBH... :run:

Maybe head on is just a bad angle for her. I mean, she looks really pretty in the 3/4 shots.

I wish her cheekbones didn't have to be edited on to the red and black themed picture @EmilyEden posted.

for paper magazine
iggy-azalea-shoot5.jpg

i think this one is beautiful, the stylist did very well.
Iggy+Azalea+Paper+October+2013.jpg

iggy_azalea_5.jpg

I still wish she would try and slim down her thighs a little
iggy-azalea-shoot2.jpg

her halloween costume was not quite so flattering...
iggy-azalea.jpg

All respect to her. She is extremely hot (not skinnygossip hot but still I find her so sexy and beautiful, also BADASS), a REALLY good artist and really made it from nothing to the top. Not sure what she had to do to get there in this hard music business though *cough*

In an interview about 2 years ago, she said she tried modeling but was told her lower body was too big. she would look amazing if she didn't have such big thighs. she has a beautiful face though.

Her genre of music isn't my favorite, and I'm sure she's talented, but those thighs...

xDLSpOi.png

9199155131_bc0cf5a385_z.jpg

8573055126_13531afae3_z.jpg

lovely face, but her lower half is reverse thinspo for me. Kind of reminds me of Nicki Minaj...

nicki-minaj-pink-bikini-24.jpg

:superpuke:

If only she only existed from the waist up!

8605499010_cb66bc67db_z.jpg

If only she only existed from the waist up!

:lol:

that's exactly how i feel about her, I have a bottom heavy lower body and feel that way about myself...but nowhere near to her extent luckily..I wonder though how it is possible for her to have little stomach fat and such a large butt and thighs? There are many who think she has had injections or implants to appeal more to her audience, a la the dreaded kim Kardashian.
top half
Ml0XTAc.jpg

bottom half ...Beats me why you'd want this though?:wtf:
iggy_azalea_booty_8edqNiA.sized.jpg

A friend of mine is like this (though a bit less extreme, but not much). Lovely, thin face with sharp lines, great arms and collarbones, super flat stomatch with a tiny waist and then huuuuuuge hips with an enormous ass and also big calves and ankles. It suits her though, she's so sexy and guys love her.