Iggy Azalea

Iggy+Azalea+PNG.png

I would ;):drool:

gAaaaaahhhhhh :wtf::wtf::wtf: whenever i see her waist up I think she looks gorgeous and I really want to like her because i do actually like her music, but whattt is with the bottom half of her body???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 10.32.54.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 10.32.54.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 152
gAaaaaahhhhhh :wtf::wtf::wtf: whenever i see her waist up I think she looks gorgeous and I really want to like her because i do actually like her music, but whattt is with the bottom half of her body???

there's a rumour that she got actual butt implants or is using fillers/botox to enhance the size of her bottom... :wtf::wtf::nervous::run:

Iggy-Azalea-8.jpg

f26932a1e13a94cb4d9edd23d3df06ff.jpg

01aaa87b66d4dbb89577c83abdf0a709.jpg

e74f40a258c8d972b87aa6585fa610c4.jpg

19f7505a51ad3a92b7127dbeb2acd6e0.jpg

7405b7e9e820bf6c7b6d4e48ce6dd82d.jpg

It's Candice mark 2:wtf:

For the record I think her face is lovely and I adore her colouring. Her torso seems slim and toned. :cool:

I have nothing else to say :run::run:

Hot pants are not for everyone

I love her hair and yeah, her stomach is pretty flat but I mean, look at her hair *_*

I actually have the similar problem where my top half is slim with a (relatively) flat stomach and thin arms and then wide hips with a larger bottom and larger thighs, although (and I hope) not to her extent.
She has got such a lovely face and her music is nice. Her clothing choice can be strange some what but I like it for the most part.
But I don't think she's gotten butt injections. Some people just have extreme proportions *shrug* no amount of muscle toning will do anything about it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I actually really like her - I think she's really cool and I like her music a lot. Obviously I agree with everyone on her ass and thighs, I know people carry weight differently but her upper and lower body comparisons are just so extreme, its bizarre. But her top half is gorgeous and like I said, I really like her personality and music!

Rumors of butt implants are usually started by jealous people who want a bigger butt. I know, it doesn't make any sense, but some women actually have this shape naturally. Unlike nikki and kim, i dont think she chose to alter herself for image purposes.

she has embraced the whole 'thick' thing way too hard. Girl has gained a crazy amount of weight in her thighs. She's always been bottom heavy but she's taken it to a whole other level :wtf:

Like everyone else, not a fan of her bottom half from a skinny perspective but I can't deny that she's really hot. I just appreciate her as a non-skinny (but like, she can't sit with us).

Not a fan of her body; I am super sick of this huge ass trend that seems to have captivated the hearts of the main stream.

article-0-1C475D3900000578-579_634x450.jpg

That said, the one thing this girl has going for her is doing an almost perfect recreation of Clueless in her Fancy video. Because, well, it's Clueless.

iggy-azalea-fancy-14.jpg

Not a fan of her body; I am super sick of this huge ass trend that seems to have captivated the hearts of the main stream.

article-0-1C475D3900000578-579_634x450.jpg

That said, the one thing this girl has going for her is doing an almost perfect recreation of Clueless in her Fancy video. Because, well, it's Clueless.

iggy-azalea-fancy-14.jpg

I am OBSESSED with that music video. It's my 2014 finals jam.

Reactions: 1 user
Ugh, I know. I don't even like that type of music but I love the video and the song has grown on me.

Also, Amber-girl? So perfect.

This whole scene is TOO accurate. Also I don't understand how her australian accent doesn't come through when she raps? Total mystery.

Iggy-Azalea-Charli-XCX-Clueless-Los-Angeles-Fancy-2014-e1395048966734.jpg

This whole scene is TOO accurate. Also I don't understand how her australian accent doesn't come through when she raps? Total mystery.

Iggy-Azalea-Charli-XCX-Clueless-Los-Angeles-Fancy-2014-e1395048966734.jpg

Her accent doesn't come through 'cause she puts on an American accent. It's understandable because I doubt she'd be as marketable as she currently is if she stuck with her natural accent/annunciation (I've always thought Australian rap sounds weird, it's always on the radio here and it just sounds odd to me, think the style of Aussie rap is too mellow for her)

I think it's because she's lived in the US when she was a teenager and started picking up on local accents. Moving abroad while young can do weird things to your accent.

I think it's because she's lived in the US when she was a teenager and started picking up on local accents. Moving abroad while young can do weird things to your accent.

That makes a lot of sense, think she puts a little bit of an accent on though. She only moved to the US when she was 16, and Australian accents are reallyyyy hard to lose.

I really don't like her [emoji85]her accent/voice when she raps I find has the same effect as nails on a chalk board and I just want to punch something.

When she speaks she has quite a distinctive Australian accent but not when she raps. I find that very odd.
I put her in the same category as Nikki Minaj.

No. Just no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk