If you could have the body of any model who would it be?

A

ameliag_30

For me personally it would be Anna Selezneva- she is muscular while at the same time very thin. Also, her legs are to die for!

Karlie Kloss or Naomi Campbell. I like the lean and super leggy look and love theirs

Ginta Lapina or Candice Swanepoel at her skinniest.

I would kill to have Inna Pilipenko's body, or Kate Somers's :luv:

i love chanel imans body. i think it is how i would look if i was super thin again. shes so tiny that she is smaller than everyone but hardly any bones show. yay for small frames!

but tbh i would love to have abbey-lees (current) body. sooooo skinny. gorgeous woman!

i love chanel imans body. i think it is how i would look if i was super thin again. shes so tiny that she is smaller than everyone but hardly any bones show. yay for small frames!

but tbh i would love to have abbey-lees (current) body. sooooo skinny. gorgeous woman!

Agreed with your choices!!! I love skinny, especially when it's not too bony so girls with small frames are definitely at an advantage for me :luv:

Abbey is stunning. I like to think about how she was when she started out (not so skinny, obviously), and how she is now. It shows that we can do it too if we put the necessary efforts into reaching our goals :grin:

Agreed with your choices!!! I love skinny, especially when it's not too bony so girls with small frames are definitely at an advantage for me :luv:

Abbey is stunning. I like to think about how she was when she started out (not so skinny, obviously), and how she is now. It shows that we can do it too if we put the necessary efforts into reaching our goals :grin:

:highfive: agreed. i never knew abbey had been so chub before! shes gorgeous. my ultimate thinspo

Marissa Miller. Minus the fake boobs. Hers actually look ok, but I'd rather not have them.

tumblr_levsyvY1Q01qg9nmro1_500.jpg

Karlie Kloss' height and long legs.
Vlada Roslyakova' leg gap and her skinny arms.
Freja Beha erichsen's stomach and xylophone :grin:

Definately Abbey :luv: But I would also be damn happy with Freja´s body, especially cause I have the feeling she´s born like that. But I thought the same of Abbey and found out over here that she wasn´t, so...;)

The thing I like the most about those slender girls is the way their clothes look on them. It looks so cool and edgy. It can never look like that when you´re very curvy or chubby. And I go for that easy look Freja wears a lot...skinny jeans, loose shirts, leather jackets..it looks so so gooooood and it can never look like that when you´re not thin. Same for Abbey with her more feminine but still laid back look. I think I will not be as skinny as they are, but I wanna go a bit closer to that :D

Gisele Bundchen. She's not one of my favourite models, but she has perfect body in my opinion.

Candice Swanepoel. She´s a small pear shape, just as me, but she´s so much more toned and fit.
I like Agnes Buzala and Eugenie Mandhzieva´s looks, too - but though I´d love to be as skinny as them,- I see that their look is for runways, not everyday life.

For me personally it would be Anna Selezneva- she is muscular while at the same time very thin. Also, her legs are to die for!

I also want Anna's bod. And her face. If I could just look like her, that would be fantastic. You hear that Santa??