I hate blonde

If she was trying to show people how to be trashy and cheap she achieved her goal!:nopity:

A girl I went to uni with is like the cleaner version of this girl. Very skinny and tiny (and lovable, she's actually a really nice girl) but makes pretty bad styling decisions with her clothes and bleached hair. Or maybe it's just me, I just don't dig this 'style'. Maybe for a ~rebel~ 15 year old, but come on, she should know better by now.

Since this thread came up, I've loved following this trainwreck... (so for about a year? Okay, slightly sad) but anyways, she definitely has gained! You can tell in her most recent ones, her thigh gap is almost gone. And she's having a major (herpes?) breakout on her face, gross.

I get tempted to say something on the photos she posts that she *knows* she's going to get "you look too skinny!", but it's too much effort/not worth the backlash. She is quite annoying.

I've never really got her. She always seemed like she could be sticky to touch. Kinda like Ke$ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alloveryou6.jpg

mis5.jpg

I'm sorry but she's not even skinny. That's a hell of a lot of flab on her stomach, and her legs look quite meaty. That's before we get to the whole 'Oh I fell in a bath full of fake tan and then stuck my head in peroxide but didn't touch up the roots' trashiness.

Oh my god, does she look cheap..I know I'm repeating what others have said, but looking at her hurts.

I'm not one for tans unless they're naturally dark - skinned. And she makes it look so trashy. The bleached hair of course does her no favors whatsoever. :nervous:

I remembered her some days ago because I disliked her a lot years ago so I wanted to check on her. Seems she's still not skinny again but likes to get photographed in flimsies preferably without bra and kinda doesn't care about her sagging boobs. Shows ass a lot. Pretends to draw. Drawings are on elementary school level.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Not skinny.
Needs to do her roots.
Needs to wear a bra (or her boobies will reach belly button level by old age & she can use this to torment young people..... I've been on the receiving end of this at work)
Needs to desperately use sunscreen.

ETC......

She was horrendous before but her weight gain only made it worse:meh:.
I actually think she looks *slightly* better... gives off less of a "drug addict" vibe. Although if she was planning on gaining weight she should have taken up weightlifting or something cause she looks so darn flabby :spazrun:

I assume it wasn't planned though.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I actually think she looks *slightly* better... gives off less of a "drug addict" vibe. Although if she was planning on gaining weight she should have taken up weightlifting or something cause she looks so darn flabby :spazrun:

I assume it wasn't planned though.
She definitely has less of a drug addiction vibe....still:wtf:.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user