i-D Magazine

Super Star
May 11, 2012
One of my favorite magazines, in terms of covers. I love the whole winking thing, it's so unique. Also the only place where I can stand Emma Summerton's photography (except for the celebrity covers, she's terrible with celebrities).

My favorites:
NlWqv.jpg

MEbg8.jpg

u9dhx.jpg

SuacB.jpg

OsLX4.jpg

fBkRC.jpg

I6UtM.jpg

NO2i6.jpg

3CYTl.jpg

GKCd2.jpg

Why every model covers her eye?

it's supposed to represent the logo, it's become their signature and identity of their brand.
I personally have only been able to buy one of their magazines (when I was in ny for july, they don't sell it here in pr) and I really love it. Though, it was a little bit expensive for my taste I had to buy it because Raf Simons was in it :luv: but other than that, I've seen a couple of their spreads online and I think they are very artistic.
I love these three covers:
id-2007-september-00.jpg

Raf-Simons-i-D-Magazine-01.jpg

tisci.jpg

these two together can do no wrong ^
and I loved this picture of sui he
tumblr_m9ziuesoaG1qg1rh0o1_500.jpg

Ahhh I was looking at this today! I wanted to buy it, but I only had so much money, so I got the American September Vogue issue (going to try to get the french one next week before all the september copies disappear) Its HUGE.O_O

I definitely want to get this at some point though!

What's the point of having 16 covers?!?!?!?!?!?!? That said, several of the covers are quite lovely. They could've had just 5 great covers instead of including so many mediocre ones also. Why publish covers as amazing as Isabeli, Karen, Natasha, Amber, Fan BingBing, and Linda's and also publish something as stupid as Edie's?!?!

i-D Fall 2012 (16 covers :rolleyes)

eFhA0.jpg

scSP5.jpg

4PuPL.jpg

fpL9A.jpg

GhijN.jpg

7vQbk.jpg

ufCEV.jpg

yoss8.jpg

PymoH.jpg

nqOLj.jpg

I-D magazine is my favourite magazine for sure. I love their articles and editorials. The way they describe and analyse shows for example so beautiful and at the same time let the reader make up their own mind, perfect.