Hyoni Kang

S

Skinny2012

What do you think about Hyoni Kang?

http://nymag.com/fashion/models/hkang/hyonikang/

Anyone knows what her measurements are and what she is doing at the moment?

Hyoni%2BKang%2B-%2BAmerican%2BEagle%2BSpring%2BSummer%2B2010.JPG

hyoni_kang_hye_park%2Bcopy.jpg

Hyoni-Kang-Ford-Show-Package-Fall-Winter-2009.jpg

shot_6-021788_0.jpg

SONIA%2BRYKIEL%2BCatwalk%2BekTfn6WK8-Pm.jpg

I love her street style!
img4c8936b1d25fb.jpg

Le-21%2525C3%2525A8me-Arrondissement-Hyoni-Kang-Ford-Models-SoHo-New-York-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
It might sound weird but i prefer the pics where she doesn't smile...

She also has a nice thigh gap:

5447359424_1cda48b23e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
@ AK91: I'm sorry i don't agree with you, imo she doesn't look like "most of the Asian girls"...

Tbh i don't know a lot of Asian models, but i like her... she has a great street style from the pics i've seen.

She has a lovely skinny body and gorgeous long hair! :) I like asian models because they are often quite naturally thin.
hyoni-kang-reborn-process.jpg

Hyoni-Kang-02.jpg

1654_Hyoni_Kang_photo_2.jpg

tumblr_lin0m466ZA1qfx8nfo1_r1_500.jpg

25m.jpg

00170m.jpg

6c0c0660b8bb915281dd7ca23695284b_w470.jpg

I think she looks adorable :) I didn't realize that she was 5"10, she looks slightly shorter. But I still love her look.

Reactions: 1 users
I think she looks adorable :) I didn't realize that she was 5"10, she looks slightly shorter. But I still love her look.

She has a very very cute face, but i also thaught that she would be shorter than 5'10.

She has great street style, I just am not really inspired by asian models... most of them are such naturally small framed/bone structure... it's attractive, but I can't really fit it into my thinspiration, because I'm not like that, and it seems more effortless. Maybe just jealous, who knows =) Then again, I really respect most skinny girls ,because of how hard I know they all work. Most the super skinny asians I know are just like that, just like my 1 super skinny friend who seriously eats like a horse and stays tiny (she's not toned though). I just don't relate!

She has great street style, I just am not really inspired by asian models... most of them are such naturally small framed/bone structure... it's attractive, but I can't really fit it into my thinspiration, because I'm not like that, and it seems more effortless. Maybe just jealous, who knows =) Then again, I really respect most skinny girls ,because of how hard I know they all work. Most the super skinny asians I know are just like that, just like my 1 super skinny friend who seriously eats like a horse and stays tiny (she's not toned though). I just don't relate!

Acting like you eat like a horse =/= eating like a horse ;)

Acting like you eat like a horse =/= eating like a horse ;)

Meaning she's giving the impression? Nah, I lived with her for 3 years. She sleeps with a bag of chocolate next to her bed, lives on soda, and came home with fast food 2 of 3 meals. Also drank like a fish.

Meaning she's giving the impression? Nah, I lived with her for 3 years. She sleeps with a bag of chocolate next to her bed, lives on soda, and came home with fast food 2 of 3 meals. Also drank like a fish.

I know it's not healthy, but I'm jealous. I would weigh 300 pounds if I lived like that.

Just saying as an Asian girl myself, skinniess/slimness does not come naturally. They're all habits from our culture but if an Asian girl doesn't develop those habits, she will get big.

I haven't heard of her before but she is cute as a button!

The one thing that is slightly odd about her body is there isn't much difference between her thigh and calf. it looks to be the same size and I find inspiration in calves that are much more toned :/

It seems like she's only working in Korea now :hmm: Never was a big fan of her (I find most of the Asian models plain), but she had really nice street style.

Don't like most of her print work either, but this editorial is awesome.

lLekzBJ.jpg

pYcbqSU.jpg

JKNgMdy.jpg

kjE0XN1.jpg

gCyb1rY.jpg

1dGkKiQ.jpg

iTWs8Ld.jpg