Hunter Rain Boots

I want these!
How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
They are around $167ish for me in Australia on ASOS and other websites (ASOS never allows promotion codes on them).

http://www.asos.com/au/Hunter/Hunter-Original-Tall-Wellington-Boots/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1353384

I brought mine from Harvey Nichols so I think I paid something like £80 - the standard price. I'm from the UK so I think they might be cheaper here, more expensive abroad. Things like this are pretty much the same price everywhere. And they last a long time so they're worth it. I don't wear mine in the mud or anything just in heavy London rain and I don't clean them either and it's still just as new. But, I've heard they're not great willies for the quality but I don't go out and wear willies where I'm really supposed to. I admit I got mine just for the name I'm not really a welly person but I think they're worth it. I always get compliments on mine. People are often shocked whenever I'm in willies just because I'm really girlie. I like them and if I broke mine tomorrow I'd get another one :)

But, I've heard they're not great willies for the quality but I don't go out and wear willies where I'm really supposed to...People are often shocked whenever I'm in willies just because I'm really girlie. I like them and if I broke mine tomorrow I'd get another one :)

:ijizzed: ;) :lol:

I LOVE my hunters! I've had them for over a year, wear them every second day at work and they are still perfect, comfortable and intact.
Wearing them right now in fact... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406585744.156559.jpg <3

No problem! I actually wear mine way more than I thought I would. They are great for winter because they are water proof and I just wear big wooly socks with them which work perfectly for snow.
In the spring I wear them for rainy days and then in the fall they just go with all my fall outfits :) Idk, I get a lot of use out of them!

I brought mine from Harvey Nichols so I think I paid something like £80 - the standard price. I'm from the UK so I think they might be cheaper here, more expensive abroad. Things like this are pretty much the same price everywhere. And they last a long time so they're worth it. I don't wear mine in the mud or anything just in heavy London rain and I don't clean them either and it's still just as new. But, I've heard they're not great willies for the quality but I don't go out and wear willies where I'm really supposed to. I admit I got mine just for the name I'm not really a welly person but I think they're worth it. I always get compliments on mine. People are often shocked whenever I'm in willies just because I'm really girlie. I like them and if I broke mine tomorrow I'd get another one :)

Thank you.
It is on my saved list :)

@CrownPrincess yes they're the short style - I tried the long style on but didn't think they let me move my ankle as much as I like to. Plus since they're a bit oversized and they only come halfway up they make the top of your calves look super skinny

Last edited by a moderator:
@CrownPrincess yes they're the short style - I tried the long style on but didn't think they let me move my ankle as much as I like to. Plus since they're a bit oversized and they only come halfway up they make the top of your calves look super skinny

Good to know! I've been wanting the rag&bone for hunter short boots but didn't know if I would like the fit

Just a heads up for anyone wanting some..
They are on sale for Nordstroms anniversary sale. The tall moto rain boot is on sale for $139.90, regular price $215.00! They are soooo cute! I want them :( lol (even though I have an almost exact pair :lol:)

@MickeyMouse