How to Get Away with Murder

cosmic latte

Super Star
Jun 30, 2015
soho
Just binge-watched this show early this weekend and now I'm sad because there's no season 2 :( I think it's pretty good and super addicting. Has anyone else here watched it?

It's on my list. Is it steeped in crime!Drama? I'm reluctant to start it because I'm pretty tapped on my intense drama from Gotham. I have it slated for next week when the Hubs is travelling.

@lightasair

It's sooo suspenseful! And I like it because it's unique in that the main character is defending criminals, not necessarily fighting for justice (as seems typical of crime shows? I haven't watched that many but out of the ones I've seen) It's one of those shows that always ends on a cliffhanger and you don't really know what to expect next.

I might watch Gotham. I've been hearing a lot of good things. Maybe after my exams are over :cry:

Hahah oh no. As if I needed another reason not to study this weekend... I'll probably just watch all of it next week when I'm all caught up with everything :D

I'm obsessed with this show!! I hate having to wait for the next episodes! I'd love to binge-watch season 2 just like I did with season 1 :p

I read the title of the thread and thought "SHIT GOT REAL". It wasn't until I saw that it was posted in the TV section that I realized its the name of a tv show.

I mean:
"Skinny Studying"
"What did you eat today?"
"The brag thread"
"How to get away with murder"

Reactions: 4 users
I read the title of the thread and thought "SHIT GOT REAL". It wasn't until I saw that it was posted in the TV section that I realized its the name of a tv show.

I mean:
"Skinny Studying"
"What did you eat today?"
"The brag thread"
"How to get away with murder"

This just made me LOL:lol::lol:

I misread it as 'How to Get Away with Mordor,' and entered the thread in hope of attaining tips on how to fulfil my quest to destroy the One Ring. Imagine my disappointment.

Reactions: 1 users