How to be cute--at home??

Eucerin sun creme SPF 50. No idea if it has any beneficial ingredients or whether it helped to make my weird patch go away or whether it just ran it's natural course. But, I do like it a lot.

Thanks! And the patch might be from the weather shifting from fall to winter or something like that.

Haha I'm generally a scruff around the house too, however, if I want to look like a semi attractive scruff, my go to outfit is usually compromised of an oversized chunky, loose knit jumper, the ones that sort of slouch off one shoulder are the best. Little silky under shorts similar to the ones pictured:

399813_e1_xl.jpg

woollen socks and then bed head - which is a double bonus as it's not just really lazy, but also supposedly sexy too, and no makeup but a nice fresh moisturised face. If I'm going all out I'll try to match the tones of my clothing and stick either to shades of peach, or shades of grey. I'm procrastinating REALLY badly today so I've attached a 'cute at home' moodboard below which most likely won't be of any use to you, but will keep me entertained and blissfully unaware of the huge amount of prep I need to be doing for next weeks shoots.

Untitled-1.jpg

Haha I'm generally a scruff around the house too, however, if I want to look like a semi attractive scruff, my go to outfit is usually compromised of an oversized chunky, loose knit jumper, the ones that sort of slouch off one shoulder are the best. Little silky under shorts similar to the ones pictured:

View attachment 4750

woollen socks and then bed head - which is a double bonus as it's not just really lazy, but also supposedly sexy too, and no makeup but a nice fresh moisturised face. If I'm going all out I'll try to match the tones of my clothing and stick either to shades of peach, or shades of grey. I'm procrastinating REALLY badly today so I've attached a 'cute at home' moodboard below which most likely won't be of any use to you, but will keep me entertained and blissfully unaware of the huge amount of prep I need to be doing for next weeks shoots.

View attachment 4751

And now I am shopping. . . .

Funnily enough, I have moodboards I need to study for upcoming shoots. Laterz.

Sorry about my body but I wanted to share my lovely satin pyjama (h&m) and a lace soft bra :) I hope I inspired you
6sfk2u.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I think the oversized top/sweater + leggings + wool socks or leg warmers will never grow old.
Though tbh right now I look like a bum myself - baggy sweatpants, baggy boyfriend's super old LP hoodie, oversized slippers...ugh better go change before he gets home, I just realised I look like a mess D:

I love the outfit that you're wearing @Dominique! Your body's as perfect as ever ;)! I'd love to be able to walk around the house wearing just my underwear, bra, and an unbuttoned pajama shirt, similar to the picture I posted down below. It's my dream, and would make me feel so sexy, and cute. Unfortunately my sisters stupid boyfriend lives with us and I can't do that :(
eec24d852b11065c4dde664673757fa0.jpg

Sorry about my body but I wanted to share my lovely satin pyjama (h&m) and a lace soft bra :) I hope I inspired you
6sfk2u.jpg
[/IMG]
I love the outfit that you're wearing @Dominique! Your body's as perfect as ever ;)! I'd love to be able to walk around the house wearing just my underwear, bra, and an unbuttoned pajama shirt, similar to the picture I posted down below. It's my dream, and would make me feel so sexy, and cute. Unfortunately my sisters stupid boyfriend lives with us and I can't do that :(
eec24d852b11065c4dde664673757fa0.jpg

Thank you honey. You make me smile ( I am having a bad day ) kisses to you :kiss:

I think the oversized top/sweater + leggings + wool socks or leg warmers will never grow old.
Though tbh right now I look like a bum myself - baggy sweatpants, baggy boyfriend's super old LP hoodie, oversized slippers...ugh better go change before he gets home, I just realised I look like a mess D:

The oversized sweater and leggings look is totally my thing - wear some cute boots and jewelry with it, and/or a cute jacket, and it gives off an effortless chic look :)

In the winter, I basically live in my heavy wool, cream bathrobe (one for sleep and one for the shower/bath) and ugg slippers since I'm forever freezing.

Me, lol. http://thoughtcatalog.com/brad-pike/2011/08/wear-a-bathrobe-everyday-forever/ "
With a bathrobe... you’re lying on a couch, wrapped up in wooly fabric, barely aware of what’s going on around you, and in an overall state of perfect serenity...I take it one step further and sleep in the bathrobe in addition to wearing it all day. I started this practice after I woke up one morning and couldn’t find it next to the bed. I scoured the house, yelled at the dog, slammed doors, and searched YouTube for footage of lions eating baby animals."

However, when I'm not wearing my robe, I'm a big fan of the baby chicken look - oversized angora sweaters and silky boy shorts.

This is exactly what I like to imagine I look like when I'm in my comfy clothes. Usually I wear leggings with some long woolly socks, and depending on temperature, either a tank top or a loose, knitted sweater.

Same ^ I am always cold, so I'm inevitably in leggings, a vest and a hoodie (a nice fitted one), or sometimes I wear gym/pyjama shorts with tights underneath (random but can look cute), with a fitted long sleeved top.

I love anything by the label Wildfox Couture for cute at-home wear! It lets me keep my fun and colourful style, but is comfy, cosy, and casual.

That being said though, being a fashion student on a budget I mostly end up wearing funny t-shirts I buy from thrift shops around the house because they allow me to save money to buy fabric/embellishments/fabric dye/etc ($$$$$$!!!!!:nopity:) and make me giggle - and my boyfriend thinks I look cute in them too :luv: haha! :p