How Much Celebrities Weigh - find out!

Hmm, yeah - some of these seem pretty far off. Christina Aguilera: 105 lbs at 5'2"? Maybe a while ago, but the picture on the site is definitely not at that weight.

I think that the weights on this site are either completely off or extremely dated.
Angelina Jolie is 125-130 pounds (the same weight as Sofia Vergara with a one inch
difference in height?) No way, she weighs way less than that.

hm, I'm always skeptical about official measurements put out. I've read Portia de Rossi's autobiography, and she says in it that her modeling agency straight-up told her to lie about her measurements to make her seem smaller and curvier. Not saying that this is a common practice or anything (I wouldn't know).

Totally inaccurate.
For e.g, it says Shakira's measurements are 32B-24-37 and she's between 120-130 lbs and only 5'2. Completely impossible!
Shakira_1091350a.jpg

She seems to be 108 lbs based on her height.

Yeah that's way off... I'm pretty sure kim k weights more than 117 pounds

Totally inaccurate.
For e.g, it says Shakira's measurements are 32B-24-37 and she's between 120-130 lbs and only 5'2. Completely impossible!
Shakira_1091350a.jpg

She seems to be 108 lbs based on her height.

My measurements are 35.5-25.5-37 and I'm 5'3" and fluctuating between 125-128 right now. It doesn't seem that far off. But then again, I have very big thighs, so if her butt is 37" (I can't see in the picture) but she has thinner legs she is probably closer to 108 as you said. I honestly doubt her butt is 37", but like I said, I can't see in the picture.

My upper body looks a lot like that, only I have bigger boobs and a slightly softer stomach.

I've been on this site in the past, and it is sooo not accurate. I wonder where they find their stats though? Like from tabloids, or agencies trying to make their clients appear "healthy"?:hmm: