how long before my legs are shorts ready?

EmilyEden

Rookie
Mar 25, 2013
London
hey there skinny girls, im so sorry for making you look at my legs, every woman in my family has thick thighs and believe it or not, its taken effort to get them to this point:cry: but I'd love to get them shorts ready, ofcourse my family already tell me they are, but I thought I'd turn to some skinnies for real advice instead :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone on here should be the judge of that. It's what you feel comfortable in!
Your legs have nice shape! Just keep doing what your doing girl :)

I agree with @Coral, I mean it's really all about the way you view yourself and what your own preference of skinny legs means :)

Honestly, your legs could be a lot worse! They are by no means thick thighs. They have great shape to them. I bet you cardio would really help with toning them up a bit! Try running, that has helped my legs significantly as well as toning my whole body!

I agree with @Coral, I mean it's really all about the way you view yourself and what your own preference of skinny legs means :)

Honestly, your legs could be a lot worse! They are by no means thick thighs. They have great shape to them. I bet you cardio would really help with toning them up a bit! Try running, that has helped my legs significantly as well as toning my whole body!

thanks to both of you for your kind words! Yes, thats true, I have a hard time judging on myself...:hmm: I think you're absolutely right, I do alot of cardio , I think I've been doing too much for a whilst and not enough pilates/ light weights so toning is the goal :)