How I Met Your Mother

Anri

Runt
Nov 4, 2012
I hope there isn't a thread on this show already because I haven't found it!

Anyway, I LOVE this show! I can't be the only one here who loves HIMYM! All the characters are so funny and I have a girl crush on Alyson Hannigan. At this point, I'm just dying to know who the mother is! I don't want the show to end, but seriously, when will Ted ever meet this woman?!

There's a theory that Ted's wife will be Barney's sister who we've never met. I don't remember all the reasons people give for this, but they certainly make sense. However idk if the creators would let it be something any of the viewers or online forums could have guessed.

Do you guys love this show too? :p

I absolutely love this show! Its hysterical and I am dying to find out the mom. For a really long time I thought Victoria was going to make a come back and be Teds wife but it was a no go. Barneys sister....ooooh thats an interesting thought!

GAHHHHH!!!
Dont even get me started on Ted.
:luv:
He is my number one character crush of all time.

And yea, I may secretly habor a girl crush on Alyson.
And Marshal.
And even the Barnacle.

But not Robin. Never Robin.

I like the show but as usually I am soo annoyed of the german dubbing. Ted’s voice really bugs me and I know the voice of Lily from Buffy so her german voice doesn’t suite her at all.
I would love to get the whole series on DVD but I’m already addicted to buying series on DVD and my shelfs are packed so I don’t know if I should.

I am also dying to know who’s the mother. And I love Lily’s clothes :luv:

love this show soo much, i have weird cruch on Barney!
I actually don't want to know who the mum is because it will ruin the intrigue!

GAHHHHH!!!
Dont even get me started on Ted.
:luv:
He is my number one character crush of all time.

And yea, I may secretly habor a girl crush on Alyson.
And Marshal.
And even the Barnacle.

But not Robin. Never Robin.

Aww I love Robin, she is hilarious!!
And Ted's a cutie pie.

Neil Patrick Harris is an amazing actor, you'd never know he was gay in real life! And his partner/husband is the guy who plays Lily's high school boyfriend Scooter. They are so cute together.

Lily and Marshall are my favorite part of the show, they're so cute together, I almost wish they were together in real life. I also love Alyson Hannigan as Willow in Buffy. If there is no Buffy thread on here, I'm gonna have to start one someday!

I'm so glad Ted and Victoria are broken up now though. I don't mean to spoil anything for you guys who haven't seen it, but hey we already know Victoria isn't the mother!

Gosh I love this show! During summer break I had a few days and was sick and ended up watching a lot of it on Netflix. I've been hooked ever since.

I love Barney, he is one of my absolute favorite characters ever. He's hilarious (I love his take on movies such as the Karate Kid and The Terminator) and he is always dressed up (even when he sleeps-I love that he wears suitjamas).

I'm so glad Ted and Victoria are broken up now though. I don't mean to spoil anything for you guys who haven't seen it, but hey we already know Victoria isn't the mother!

This. For some reason that character annoyed to crap out of me.

Also, I have the weirdest crush on Barney. It's not just b'cause I have weird soft-spot for alpha-male douchebag types :luv:, but because he is legen...

This. For some reason that character annoyed to crap out of me.

Also, I have the weirdest crush on Barney. It's not just b'cause I have weird soft-spot for alpha-male douchebag types :luv:, but because he is legen...

(wait for it......)

DARY!

Reactions: 1 users
I love this show so much! It's hilarious but devastating at times, and I've been hooked on it a couple years now.

There's a theory that Ted's wife will be Barney's sister who we've never met. I don't remember all the reasons people give for this, but they certainly make sense. However idk if the creators would let it be something any of the viewers or online forums could have guessed.

I've heard that theory as well. Some people began to guess that because Jerry mentioned his daughter is in college and we know Ted's wife went to the college he teaches at, so the connection was made there. That would be too predictable though, and I've always felt as though the mother was someone new that he meets after all the "doors" have been closed.

I love this show so much! It's hilarious but devastating at times, and I've been hooked on it a couple years now.

I've heard that theory as well. Some people began to guess that because Jerry mentioned his daughter is in college and we know Ted's wife went to the college he teaches at, so the connection was made there. That would be too predictable though, and I've always felt as though the mother was someone new that he meets after all the "doors" have been closed.

Yeah, I have a feeling that it will be someone who has never been mentioned before that they can just spring on us. I've heard people think that it could be the bassist at Barney and Robin's wedding. I still think it'd be cool for it to be Barney's sister, cause then he'd be literally 'Uncle Barney."

Yeah, I have a feeling that it will be someone who has never been mentioned before that they can just spring on us. I've heard people think that it could be the bassist at Barney and Robin's wedding. I still think it'd be cool for it to be Barney's sister, cause then he'd be literally 'Uncle Barney."

I've never heard that one before. It actually does make a lot of sense now I think about it. Why else would she go through the trouble of dragging her bass along to a wedding with her?

One of my favourite shows!:D I hate how fat Lily has gotten though.;__; But Marshal is losing weight again after really tubbing up for a while!

I am Barney as female. :nopity:
Especially when he fell in love with Robin but chose the bimbos.. (And turned the TV on smiling to watch Robin talking.)

One of my favourite shows!:D I hate how fat Lily has gotten though.;__; But Marshal is losing weight again after really tubbing up for a while!

In the current season she is actually pregnant. Unfortunate how she gains weight in her face. She has already had the baby and is working on getting back in shape. I love Marshall, he does look so much better thinner :grin:

In the current season she is actually pregnant. Unfortunate how she gains weight in her face. She has already had the baby and is working on getting back in shape. I love Marshall, he does look so much better thinner :grin:

Ohh I didn't know that.;o And yeahh, it literally aaaall goes to her face, so unfortunate.D: