Housewives of...

N

Nessie

Just wonder if anyone else watches Housewives of... I personally watch orange county and of course VANCOUVA!!! (20 mins from where i live) Some of these girls are great thinspo. I will add pictures in second. But i love watching this. Getting fashion ideas and as well watching what they eat. I have come to conclusion that most of them go to resturants and do not order food but they get water, wine or tea. They actually dont eat when they go to resturants. Especially since 40% of the show is them at a resturant. Any inputs?

I used to watch Housewives of Orange County but then I quit getting cable. Now that I have it again I've been watching but I'm having a hard time catching up. It is pretty great thinspo-when they eat they eat like birds (at least most of them) and many of them look great for being women of a certain age.

I watch mostly all of them but i stopped NYC, and JERSEY because i feel nyc is boring and NJ raises my blood pressure. All the others I still like but its very repetitive now

I'm a series geek so yes. Housewives of OC atm, but I really liked beverly hills and miami and NJ first seasons.
I found this show big rich texas, which imo goes to the housewives group, the same principle basically. A little more (lied- a lot) staged, but fun to watch.

I love them all! NJ is by far the funniest though.

I heard they're bringing out a Housewives of Dublin soon.. :facepalm: that'll just be embarrassing!

I live in Vancouver so I watch that one, i saw Mary at Steve Nash fitness a few days ago

My favorite is Beverly Hills and Vancouver!! I also watch NYC, NJ, and OC. Although I miss the old days when Bethany was on real housewives of nyc :(

I love the orange county series and also the new jersey series. I have never gotten into the Atlanta one or Vancouver. I use to like the new York series but then it got catty to the extreme and I stopped watching.

I'd have to say the new jersey series is my favourite, Theresa is the centre of quite a lot of drama this season! I also love to see the twitter wars that start when each episode airs haha

I watch mostly all of them but i stopped NYC, and JERSEY because i feel nyc is boring and NJ raises my blood pressure. All the others I still like but its very repetitive now

They seriously are such stressful people. I love NYC though, even with the cast changing so often. But my all time favorites have to be Beverly Hills.

They seriously are such stressful people. I love NYC though, even with the cast changing so often. But my all time favorites have to be Beverly Hills.

I love Beverly hills ...watching them now ...Vanderpump is getting her own show SOOOOOO going to watch

Those shows annoy the sh** outta me.. The women drive me insane and are the biggest dumbasses w no real jobs. Lol, sorry.. Just my opinion.

Those shows annoy the sh** outta me.. The women drive me insane and are the biggest dumbasses w no real jobs. Lol, sorry.. Just my opinion.

x2
I didn't mind Vancouver, but yeah those women soooo annoying

I have to admit I love watching these shows, with the exception of Atlanta. I dislike the women generally, there is just something entertaining about them. I've always liked Alex on NY. I love her quirkyness and complete lack of surgical enhancement. I like Ramona too.

Random, but I just found out that Danielle Staub's (from RHONJ season 1 -- that awful woman) daughter, Christine Staub, is signed with IMG! Wow, good for her but I don't find her face very striking/interesting.

I find the housewives to be pretty annoying but today I noticed it on at the gym and I have to say one of the ladies, Lydia, from Orange County is at least inspiring that when I'm older, staying skinny is attainable!! She's not attractive by any means but manages to appear skinny especially next to the others.

Screen-Shot-2013-04-23-at-1.11.12-AM.png

I'm impressed by the fact her bones are showing a little (since she's a mother who seems to sit around all day)--doesn't hurt that she's sitting next to someone who resembles little miss piggy though:sneaky:

I find the housewives to be pretty annoying but today I noticed it on at the gym and I have to say one of the ladies, Lydia, from Orange County is at least inspiring that when I'm older, staying skinny is attainable!! She's not attractive by any means but manages to appear skinny especially next to the others.

I'm impressed by the fact her bones are showing a little (since she's a mother who seems to sit around all day)--doesn't hurt that she's sitting next to someone who resembles little miss piggy though:sneaky:

Staying relatively skinny in your early thirties (I googled her and it says 32, but no birthdate, so it might be dated) is not really that impressive ;-)

Love Orange County! Heather was my favorite (I'm undecided now after the last season) She was just way too mean and prissy about everything!

Ehhh I don't think she looks that skinny. She IS pretty tan though. Her arms aren't exactly small & she has a small rack (no shame in that) but that might be why she appears "slim". Overall not thinspiring.