House Models

The more high end the better, obvs, but the goals or marks of success as a model are covers, fragrance contracts, makeup contracts, campaigns--not standing for hours in a back room with workers and interns.

Reactions: 1 users
Three friends of mine who are respectively house models for major french and british designers (not too keen to say which, sorry, but major), their measurements are listed as:

1. 179cm
31-24-34.5

2. 178cm
31.5-22.5-34

3. 178cm
31-24-33.5

And they all always walk for the designers that they house model for and have each opened and closed once for said designers

Reactions: 2 users
Three friends of mine who are respectively house models for major french and british designers (not too keen to say which, sorry, but major), their measurements are listed as:

1. 179cm
31-24-34.5

2. 178cm
31.5-22.5-34

3. 178cm
31-24-33.5

And they all always walk for the designers that they house model for and have each opened and closed once for said designers

Thanks for posting this! So interesting. So it's not the smallest girls who are house models. And quite a bit smaller bust than hips too, is that preferred?

Thanks for posting this! So interesting. So it's not the smallest girls who are house models. And quite a bit smaller bust than hips too, is that preferred?
I'm not sure, those are just their listed stats. Two of those girls are exceptionally skinny, as in it's often noted by the public, I would say they are smaller than their listed stats though. Probably closer to 30-21-32 for one, the other has wider hips, but still tiiiiiny.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm not sure, those are just their listed stats. Two of those girls are exceptionally skinny, as in it's often noted by the public, I would say they are smaller than their listed stats though. Probably closer to 30-21-32 for one, the other has wider hips, but still tiiiiiny.

Thank you 30-21-32 is just :luv: and definitely what I expected for house models. Wish they listed models thigh measurements!