h52aJMq.jpg
5VIlxEb.jpg

lPqNblN.jpg
rVoF3dU.jpg

9HZM2KQ.jpg
gwoxcPr.jpg

o8TkCTS.jpg
Pta8NKt.jpg

I just find her so inspiring, as you all said:oops: reall though, if she can go from actually being clinically worried about her heavy weight to model thin, than I have absolutely no excuse even if I'm older :nopity: I think she looks great, not like she worked out too hard or less for it, her ams look good and toned skinny and her knee bones poke out:luv: but not really muscly. I'm sure if I didn't know her whole story I'd think a bit more harshly on her, but hey that's a part of her now and I'd say it's a damn awesome part to have:grin: anyhow those last editorial pics are amazing, love the pic overlapping :kiss::)

Campaign !! Congrats to her ! Or is it only some lookbook work ?
Her legs are a bit thick but I love her face.

Anyway Erdem 2014 2015

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 142
Just a few pics before I love her so much :oops: (my apologies for the reposts)

tumblr_mywdkraL3n1qah5ozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpndinkAet1reiue7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxsbn5ir9K1r0qqppo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxavimhjxi1qah5ozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_myggqskWgC1t9twz2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtqpk4G1ax1r1t6dgo1_500.jpg

There is a sort of naive (for lack of a better word?) quality that I like about her. Not as in she's dumb, but she portrays the image of youth and innocence very beautifully (if I made any sense)...

All the while being able to have a very fierce look :cool:

I think I saw her the other day. I only got a quick glance but her face is rather distinctive.
She was dressed in gym leggings and running shoes, so I assume she was on the way to the gym. She wasn't as tall as I expected - however I was walking on the kerb and she was lower down. Now for the most important part: she wasn't that skinny to be honest. Thin, but not skinny and looked like she could afford to lose in her thighs. Her cheek bones were lovely however and she had a very elfin and ethereal look about her face.

lol omg she posted this on her instagram earlier today....she was a fat kid. I actually admire her for having to work to get skinny.

lol omg she posted this on her instagram earlier today....she was a fat kid. I actually admire her for having to work to get skinny.

Yes she was clinically obese, I admire her too, it is something that you don't see everyday and just because of that, she is worth a lot more than some of the naturally skinny models in fashion.

Yes she was clinically obese, I admire her too, it is something that you don't see everyday and just because of that, she is worth a lot more than some of the naturally skinny models in fashion.

Same here! My respect for certain models increase drastically when I see dramatic before/after pics, like Abbey, Snejana and Holly. It just shows how much hard work they put into their job.

Reactions: 1 user
This was on her instagram just recently. :lol: As a recovered Ana myself I find it quite funny... but don't know what it means on her behalf?:confused:

Screen Shot 2014-04-23 at 12.54.21 PM.jpg