Holly Rose

Karin

Runt
She is clearly an inspiration, but there's just something about her face in most of her photos, that just doesn't do it for me...but well...still I'm eager to see what she can do

Scratch

Worker Bee
Sometimes I think she looks incredible but other times she's got a bit too much of a Lily Cole thing going on. I am really impressed by how versatile she is in editiorial though. She can pull off fierce and innocent, mature and youthful with equal aplomb (did I just use the word aplomb non-ironically in a post? I think I did)

A

Arya

I am really happy to see her doing so much good stuff, after all, she really worked very hard for it. Her story is inspiring and her face has got a special appeal too, if only she would replace Wixson forever.

Super Star
I thought she didn't walk in any shows this season because she wasn't in-demand anymore or was taking a break, so I'm really impressed by how much print work she's been racking up. Now I'm curious why she didn't walk, especially because she was included in Next's show package in NY and London.

"Eye Candy"
US Harper's Bazaar December 2014/January 2015

"Halycon Days"
Vogue UK November 2014

WSJ Magazine September 2014

Air France Fall 2014

dani

Rookie
I think she looks like an improved and more refined version of Lindsey Wixson

Reactions: 2 users

Delirium

Super Star
I didn't really like her at first. I thought her story was inspirational, but that she was a boring model. She's grown on me lately though. I find myself always checking her thread for updates, and there's something about her.

She's definitely got something special, but I still can't decide whether or not she should get some more facial expressions to work with.

petitlapin

Rookie
I saw her the other day, she has gained a...MASSIVE...amount. I can't find any recent photos to show you guys but...:badgirl:

Such wasted potential.

lechatnoir

Community Duchess
I saw her the other day, she has gained a...MASSIVE...amount. I can't find any recent photos to show you guys but...:badgirl:

Such wasted potential.
All I could find were mostly face-shots from her Instagram (_holly_rose__) :

This was in her tagged photos, dated this February (tagged as the girl on the left):

camille

Rising Star
It's sad to see her gain, especially considering her backstory

sore

Super Star
I kind of figured already, she's disappeared completely.