BEFORE

holly1_01.jpg

holly_madison_goes_ride_2-642x1024.jpg

holly_madison_spl95227_018.jpg

NOW

article-2321699-19B372AA000005DC-574_634x865.jpg

article-2321699-19B03273000005DC-953_634x971.jpg

article-2321699-19B377C7000005DC-760_634x826.jpg

I always thought she was incredibly weird looking. Like she would look like a reptile without hair and make-up done?

Every time I open one of these and see the word "before" with some okay pics below it I just want to stop right there and not look bc I know what's coming...:run:

Didn't she JUST have a baby? I don't think her body is good (by any means) in the first place.. But.. Jeez..

Didn't she JUST have a baby? I don't think her body is good (by any means) in the first place.. But.. Jeez..

Yeah, she had a baby not so long ago, but she says she's lost a lot of weight and won't lose any weight cuz she's lost so much already...WTF?

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that :wtf:
I do like that skull dress though :oops: I think it would look good on a extra skinny body and without those boots

It looks like her implants are sitting in a weird place. Idk... something seems off about her implants now.

Due to the fact that she just had a baby one would *think* she'd stop dressing like an overfed playboy bunny...

That pink bikini is just not doing her justice. Spillage, everywhere. :wtf:

Oh God. I mean, I definitely would not be wearing a bikini if I looked like the before picture... But now? Woman, please cover up. Children are no excuse.

I was hal-expecting some decent weight loss, I didnt think someone would let themselves go even more than the before version... :wtf:

Oh God. I mean, I definitely would not be wearing a bikini if I looked like the before picture... But now? Woman, please cover up. Children are no excuse.

I was hal-expecting some decent weight loss, I didnt think someone would let themselves go even more than the before version... :wtf:

And the funniest thing of all this is that she said she WON'T LOSE ANY MORE weight cuz she said she looked "perfect"....

Why isn't this in the takedowns?
Even her 'before pictures' aren't particularly good :meh:

I find myself wondering why there's even a thread for her at all (And why I just validated it by posting a response :rolleyes:). She's not relevant anymore (if she ever was - debatable), she's just a waste of space here. And from the looks of it, quite a bit of space

Reactions: 1 user
I completely forgot she existed-and I even used to watch Girls Next Door!
She needs to :
1. Start dressing for her body
2. Rethink her plan to "not lose anything else"-if that means what we think it means she will end up obese by the end of the year...

I completely forgot she existed-and I even used to watch Girls Next Door!
She needs to :
1. Start dressing for her body
2. Rethink her plan to "not lose anything else"-if that means what we think it means she will end up obese by the end of the year...

Exactly!