Hollister and Abercrombie Sizing

G

glitter_starships

Hollister and Abercrombie are some of my favorite stores. (I'm younger, so they're popular with kids my age.) Hollister Jeans sizes start at size 00 and then go to 0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11. Abercrombie and Fitch jeans start at 00 and go to 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. I find it weird that they don't just have the same sizing, since they are owned by the same company. :wtf: Fitting int smaller Hollister jeans is a great motivation for me, I'm trying to get down to a Hollister 1.

Some of their stuff fit me well, especially Abercrombie and their shorter jeans in 00. Holister 0 is too big on me, I don't understand why they don't do 00. I also have a lot of their kids clothing but they don't have it in the UK, wish they would introduce it here. But, the quality is rubbish for the price and I feel I should only get their stuff when I'm visiting America.

I have so many clothes from Hollister and Abercrombie, mostly stemming from a long period of obsession in middle school :oops: but I pretty much only wear their jeans now (I'm currently a 1S in Hollister). I don't really buy tops or anything from there because I find them really overpriced and low quality, in general.

Even size numbers are supposed to be adult sizing and uneven size numbers are supposed to be juniors.

I can't go into either of those stores A) I don't meet the age requirement, too old B) why do they stink so bad? You can smell them 100' away.

I can't go into either of those stores A) I don't meet the age requirement, too old B) why do they stink so bad? You can smell them 100' away.

:lol:

I like how fitted their button ups are but I never go into the actual stores. Even most of the sales people are younger than me.

A Hollister recently opened where I live and I'm sorry, but I'd never wear anything with the name "Hollister" on it, ever. I think it's embarrassing. :run: