Help! Wedding tomorrow!

S

salander

Okay ladies, as usual, I have pushed things to the last minute, and now, I've got a wedding to attend in less than 12 hours and no clue WTF I am going to wear.

It's being held at a historic courthouse, and the attire was called "cocktail chic", the wedding has a masquerade theme (apparently masks will be provided). I have no idea what "cocktail chic" is. I dress up when I am forced to do so.

Here are the options I think are possible in my closet (with bonus helpful cat being helpful), or I can try to run out and shop REALLY FAST tomorrow morning...

gdR1Vpy.jpg

Red and black dress - can be worn with or without straps. I've previously paired it with black tights and black heels.

swbVnPE.jpg

Blue strapless dress (has a black sash, not pictured) with bonus helpful Igor. I've worn this for weddings in the past, paired with black tights and heels.

gCD8rXZ.jpg

Black one-shoulder dress with flower.

szt5bi8.jpg

Teal halter dress with black mesh overlay.

llJGMM7.jpg

Red dress with satin bust detail. Very sexy, not sure if appropriate.

7okMWfq.jpg

Black scoop neck lace dress with handkerchief skirt.

Or do I need something else entirely? How do I accessorize any one of these?

Help?

Dress me because I can't dress myself?

first 2, then ask the husband- not cat!

cat's so cute!

Thanks! The cat (his name is Igor) loves to be extremely helpful...especially when his help is not wanted/required/even remotely productive towards an end goal. He purrs the whole time, too.

loved the last 2 ones. The black is the one I would wear, but red is hot too ;) Have a great time :kiss:

Igor is gorgeous :luv:

I'd also say the last one. 1) It looks really nice :) 2) making an assumption based on your posts about your everyday style I'd imagine you feel most comfortable in this one?

Have a nice party! :)

PS: Helpful Igor is super cute! :grin:

I love that last one! The lace gives the black a more wedding-friendly feel. I would do some less intricate jewelry and some cute (maybe colorful) heels. I hope you have a great time!

Second one is my fave! So princess-like :luv: Actually scratch that: badass princess like once paired with that badass body of yours!

Okay ladies, as usual, I have pushed things to the last minute, and now, I've got a wedding to attend in less than 12 hours and no clue WTF I am going to wear.

It's being held at a historic courthouse, and the attire was called "cocktail chic", the wedding has a masquerade theme (apparently masks will be provided). I have no idea what "cocktail chic" is. I dress up when I am forced to do so.

Here are the options I think are possible in my closet (with bonus helpful cat being helpful), or I can try to run out and shop REALLY FAST tomorrow morning...

gdR1Vpy.jpg

Red and black dress - can be worn with or without straps. I've previously paired it with black tights and black heels.

swbVnPE.jpg

Blue strapless dress (has a black sash, not pictured) with bonus helpful Igor. I've worn this for weddings in the past, paired with black tights and heels.

gCD8rXZ.jpg

Black one-shoulder dress with flower.

szt5bi8.jpg

Teal halter dress with black mesh overlay.

llJGMM7.jpg

Red dress with satin bust detail. Very sexy, not sure if appropriate.

7okMWfq.jpg

Black scoop neck lace dress with handkerchief skirt.

Or do I need something else entirely? How do I accessorize any one of these?

Help?

Dress me because I can't dress myself?

I'm useless at this sort of thing sorry :( Igor is stunning! I hope you have a fantastic time and let us know what you decided on! I'm sure whatever one it is you'll look great :kiss:

I ended up opting for the red and black dress, because it was the most comfortable for dancing. :) I wore it with black tights and heels, and felt pretty fabulous! We tore it up on the dance floor and had a great time. :)

I ended up opting for the red and black dress, because it was the most comfortable for dancing. :) I wore it with black tights and heels, and felt pretty fabulous! We tore it up on the dance floor and had a great time. :)

great! i totally missed this thread but the red was my favourite!

igor is so cute! his face !! :luv::luv::luv::luv:
i so want a cat, my family always had several, but now living with my bf who hates cats i can't have one.. normally i'd consider this a deal breaker :smash: