Heel-less Wedges

14073817555062629_CtZBzwjV_b.jpg

I bought these boots (in gray) around a year ago, thinking they were awesome.. but the pictures are incredibly deceptive. They are much more like heelless shoes.
Your heel extends past the back of the sole, so the footprint is tiny and you look like an alien. I hate wearing them but they're Steve Madden... :cry:

They seem very cool! Although I don't see them going with jeans and a tshirt or anything like that.

I LOVE these ones! :luv:

They're really comfy and SO easy to walk in. Heels annoy me because they force you to take itty bitty steps and my boyfriend walks really fast so when I wear heels I end up out of breath so quickly, but since theres no heel in the way of these, its not a problem.:3

I recently got a pair while traveling. They're actually more comfortable than any heels I've ever owned because there's no pressure on the heel. Walking is no trouble, it's just like wearing normal wedges. And they have the bonus of making my calves look tiny.

I was in a theatre production of Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and the actor playing Mr. Tumnus (the faun) wore boots that had the heel cut off and it looked like hooves. that's all i can think about when i see those shoes.