Hayley Williams

O

Olivia

I love some of Paramores songs yet she really annoys me. She has quite a small build so I would consider her to be quite thin. What do you girls think?
8992.jpg

vmas-4.jpg

Hayley-Williams.jpg

Best pictures I could find

I agree, she's cute but I think it's the whole Hot Topic aesthetic about her that I'm not a huge fan of.

I'd say she's a pretty average slim weight for her height.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree, she's cute but I think it's the whole Hot Topic aesthetic about her that I'm not a huge fan of.

I'd say she's a pretty average slim weight for her height.

LOL your comment about Hot Topic is dead on.

A friend of mine in HS once said that paramore songs are for middle school girls going through crisis. I think she is slim-ish but not skinny. Her clothes aren't very flattering for her, but I don't think she decides what to wear based on her figure. She is just an average short chick with bright hair to me.

Does anyone know her weight (guesses?) and how tall she is? She should really work on her thighs.... i like her freaky style with the bright hair and all and her music is cool too, but she really is "skinnyfat"...

I think if she was skinny she would be really cute because she is very petite but "skinnyfat" is the perfect word to describe her

Does anyone know her weight (guesses?) and how tall she is? She should really work on her thighs.... i like her freaky style with the bright hair and all and her music is cool too, but she really is "skinnyfat"...

What does skinny fat mean?

paramore_hayley_williams_82709067_getty.jpg

Haley+Williams+2009+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+lKLYR195ySDl.jpg

pete-wentz-and-2009-mtv-video-music-awards-gallery.jpg

amypara.JPG

When she was 13:
1z1a1i8.jpg

Like you guys said, she's average but has a slim waist, she's a pear shape, that's why. She's quite short, she's supposed to be 5'1-5'2, although I'd go with 5'1.5. I'd put her around 120-125 lbs, pretty much based on her arms, thighs and hips, as her hips are quite wide and has big thighs. If she wanted to be skinny, she'd have to weigh less than 90 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely don't think she's quite 120 at 5'1;" I think she would look quite a bit heavier. Perhaps around 112 or so? Most people under 5'4" look downright chubby at 120 (no offense).

I definitely don't think she's quite 120 at 5'1;" I think she would look quite a bit heavier. Perhaps around 112 or so? Most people under 5'4" look downright chubby at 120 (no offense).

Yeah, she's not chubby, she's just average. But yeah, if she's 5'1 and is average, she's gotta be 112 pounds :). It's just that I kinda get confused as I'm 5'6 and I think I based her weight on my height-lol

I agree with everyone, she's "skinnyfat"
I think she has thunder thighs... Or maybe her legs are just plain short
Hayley_Williams_Picture_1.jpg

But her thighs look somewhat better in these pics than in the older ones, don't they?

True. I just felt the outfit need to be returned to Ke$ha before she realizes it's gone. :hahano:

Reactions: 1 user