Hanne Gaby Odiele

she actually looks pretty here. people who retouched these photos <333

juicy couture s/s 2011
Juicy.jpg

16640949253298906348253.jpg

on another note, something really terrible is happening with Marine here...

That horrible dress... that horrible neckline on that horrible dress... the way her tits are just sitting there like a pair of tennis balls...

on another note, something really terrible is happening with Marine here...

That horrible dress... that horrible neckline on that horrible dress... the way her tits are just sitting there like a pair of tennis balls...

The lack of chest/collarbones? I love Marine and it's probably just a bad angle, but if I didn't know better I would thought this was from a few seasons ago pre-weight loss.

The lack of chest/collarbones? I love Marine and it's probably just a bad angle, but if I didn't know better I would thought this was from a few seasons ago pre-weight loss.

Right??? Her arms, too...

and I feel the same way about Marine - she's one of my favorites and is, without question, extremely thin normally. It must be a bad angle. and dress. :superpuke:

Has she gained? Her legs are looking a bit larger in the Spring 14 Dazed. Or maybe it's just me.

Obviously she's still tiny, she'd have to gain a LOT to ever look big, I was just surprised.

Attachments

• hanne-gaby-and-greg-by-harley-weir-for-dazed-confused-march-2014-2.jpg
    hanne-gaby-and-greg-by-harley-weir-for-dazed-confused-march-2014-2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 206
  • hanne-gaby-and-greg-by-harley-weir-for-dazed-confused-march-2014-9.jpg
    hanne-gaby-and-greg-by-harley-weir-for-dazed-confused-march-2014-9.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 201
I saw her on february i must say she wasnt really skinny as i thought and she was not that tall no more than me but she is gorgeous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has she gained? Her legs are looking a bit larger in the Spring 14 Dazed. Or maybe it's just me.

Obviously she's still tiny, she'd have to gain a LOT to ever look big, I was just surprised.

Yeah I think she's gained this year, she didn't look as thin this season. I think it's probably a good thing for her health though

from minute 1 you have hanne gaby lovely dressed, walking in Dior heels from the show and hanging around while she seems to be waiting for her driver (who doesn't seem to appear) haha

she's such an inspiration :luv:

Ja, I saw this last week, I forget to comment, not the best choice, dress is like a potato sack on her, it even hides her skinny being.