Hanne Gaby Odiele

JilSander_ss12_618.jpg

What's up with the little unicorn?

HGO.jpg

bag.jpg

tumblr_lzs4zg7jGE1qe6urco1_500.jpg

Her tummy is perfection here :luv:

And @Skinny2012, you can see the unicorn peeking out of her bag here as well. ^^ She has it in a lot of photos, maybe it's a kind of lucky charm or something?

From the Alexander Wang ss18 afterparty.
She has been one of my inspo in terms of being skinny,But I don't know what's happening here.
I hope she's just bloated

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Viktor & Rolf x Zalando 2018 : Hanne Gaby Odiele by Marijke Aerden

dG8ebzl.jpg

2RUkX5c.jpg

4qvTEvg.jpg

7Z5TrYP.jpg

YoMTT4v.jpg

Her body’s not *amazing* anymore, but I think she’s adorable and suits the campaign well.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
It looks like here legs are all bruised and cut up on the shin area:wtf:

She had a pretty serious accident (hit by a car maybe? Can't remember)back in 2010/11ish. Required major surgery/reconstruction (on at least one knee/shin)... loads of physical therapy, she basically had to relearn how to walk, etc... the fact that she can manage heels is something of a minor miracle (look at Wixon's retirement). There are a mess of streetstyle photos of her, around that time, with a cane. So what you're seeing now is the scars.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She had a pretty serious accident (hit by a car maybe? Can't remember)back in 2010/11ish. Required major surgery/reconstruction (on at least one knee/shin)... loads of physical therapy, she basically had to relearn how to walk, etc... the fact that she can manage heels is something of a minor miracle (look at Wixon's retirement). There are a mess of streetstyle photos of her, around that time, with a cane. So what you're seeing now is the scars.

aaeK11hC_o.JPG
066a9e3e213db45ee1c7230a66b6f170.jpg
5e5a9371fea89ba07c0c6c76dfd7f067.jpg

• Love
Wow. I had no idea! Thank you for the info and the fact she she can rock heels is definitely amazing!!!

• Agree
Off topic but tangentially related, Brittany Noon was just hit by a car last week. Broke her pelvis and sacrum. That definitely made me think of Hanne.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Saw these recent photos of Hanne and she weirdly kinda reminds me of Elisabeth Moss now? It’s a pity she’s gained so much in the last few years but I still love her attitude
B5FF04AD-A8C2-44B7-997D-B8B3C4AD8370.jpeg
1D0527A7-639E-491B-B182-11C508EA22D4.jpeg
EE6893D0-FB3E-4C23-B6E5-F08602B86819.jpeg