Hanne Gaby Odiele

thestreetfashion5xpro_by_Stefano_Coletti_IMG_78.jpg

Why are people so fond of her street style?

I like it because it looks very "No fucks were given that day." She doesn't seem to care if she looks ridiculous or plain ugly.

Reactions: 1 user
Thought I'd share this incredibly beautiful picture of Hanne Gaby. I believe everything is perfect, the Eiffel Tower blurred out in the background, the way the fabric of her pants flow, her careless facial expression and some champagne in hand :luv:
tumblr_mjt7tiDtIx1rkoq8bo1_1280.jpg

I am not a huge fan of her looks, but I quite like her. She just seems very fun and I love how she dresses in a ridiculous manner and doesn't give a shit

I love her blond eye brows, have my own, though I tend to line them up sometimes. I love that she is not classic, and I am in love with her very unique style - she seems completely her own in a cool way... :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
Am I the only one who thinks these shorts are fucking awesome? Lol.

She always seems so much fun. I'm pretty sure she's stoned all the time.

I like the shorts too. Makes the thighs look incredibly small.

I think she's ok, I haven't really payed attention to her before, from the pictures I've seen it seems like she's lost weight recently but I agree with others her face looks a little older especially when her lips are pressed together.

I like the shorts too. Makes the thighs look incredibly small.

I think she's ok, I haven't really payed attention to her before, from the pictures I've seen it seems like she's lost weight recently but I agree with others her face looks a little older especially when her lips are pressed together.
Well it looked nice on her! Super skinnies can just pull anything off tbh. Anyone just above the superskinny border would just look like an utter clown wearing those pants :lol: :hibye:

hanne-gaby-odiele-street-styles-271109-3.jpg

awss106.jpg

This is great - I think she looks fantastic here.

Sometimes her face really takes a turn for the worst, though... and while I appreciate her personal style, I don't necessarily like it. Most of the time.

She's known to have an eating disorder, right? She doesn't look all that healthy in this photo. It's not that she's thin -- lots of models are equally thin -- but she looks like she's lost the normal subcutaneous fat that covers the skull, especially in the temporal area. I don't think it's extreme, but I think she's getting into the realm of looking like someone who is ill rather than someone who is merely thin. What do you guys think?

She's known to have an eating disorder, right? She doesn't look all that healthy in this photo. It's not that she's thin -- lots of models are equally thin -- but she looks like she's lost the normal subcutaneous fat that covers the skull, especially in the temporal area. I don't think it's extreme, but I think she's getting into the realm of looking like someone who is ill rather than someone who is merely thin. What do you guys think?

:spitlaugh: