Hannah Jo

roseetoile

Rookie
Jan 12, 2022
Not sure if this belongs in the model or online section but decided to post this here since she isn't a super well known model, but a moderator can feel free to move it to a different section if needed. I personally love her look and think she has a great body. She posts a lot of mostly plant-based food on instagram and Tik Tok(_.hannahjo) and has an instagram food account (@nobullnowhey) as well. She also seems to love running for workouts.

Stats-according to KT Management
height:5'9
bust:30"
waist:23"
hip:33"

hannahj1.png
hannahj2.png
hannahj3.png
hannahj4.png
hannahj5.png
hannahj6.png
hannahjo7.png
hannahj8.png
hannahj9.png

Reactions: 1 user
Her body is fine, I guess, but her face annoys me; I hate how she edited that last photo of her in the red bikini; and her style seems tacky and gross.

• Agree
Her body looks a bit weird to me and I'm not entirely sure why. She's skinny, but maybe too athletic for my taste; nothing to write home about. Agreed with @goyangmao on the style, it seems tacky (at least from these pics.)

Yeah, have to agree with @goyangmao and @levidedelavie. I think her torso has this strange shape under dry, loose-looking skin, and she’s absolutely abusing the saturation filter on that red bikini pic.

I’m not personally impressed by her facial features, either. Feels like the expression she's giving us just ends up looking a bit... Zoolander.

1650462177856.png

• Agree