Hannah Elyse Burke

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Australian girl with Chadwick (MA), and The Lions. Had her International debut last year as a LV worldwide exclusive. I first noticed her in the Daisy campaign and have been a fan of her work ever since.

5'10"
32-24-34

d3BpvfW.jpg

1ZYy36c.jpg

zSjH2cQ.jpg

TBxFO4o.jpg

c6WwC7P.jpg

TrXvgB2.jpg

66XZni5.jpg

N4ydefu.jpg

foto-jshw201750-247035.jpg

GSwKMOU.jpg

e1PYdPU.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Legs look good. I'd like to see her with another hairstyle, she reminds me of that NCIS chick, which is not a good thing.

O12oWeH.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I'm really surprised no one has posted anything about her tattoo ;)

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 3.58.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 3.52.53 PM.png

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 4 users
It turns out I have quite a few friends in common with her, that tattoo has been all over my instagram stories lately. Mind you, if I'd endured that pain, I'd be flashing it around at parties too!! I think it's badass.

Reactions: 1 user
It turns out I have quite a few friends in common with her, that tattoo has been all over my instagram stories lately. Mind you, if I'd endured that pain, I'd be flashing it around at parties too!! I think it's badass.

Damn straight! I'd have too much pride to not show it off ;)

So much leg envy :cry: If it were socially acceptable to do so I'd make her my new lock screen wallpaper.

I have to admit that on most other women I'd find that tattoo abhorrent, but because of her overall aesthetic (read: because she's skinny) it looks edgy and bad-ass on her.