Hailee Steinfeld

B

Babydoll

I think she's very pretty! But I haven't paid much notice to her body. What do you think? Normal-Thin, maybe?
Hailee+Steinfeld+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+2010+Britannia+h4mY5z8A8YMl.jpg

hailee-steinfeld-in-alberta-ferretti-santa-barbara-film-festival__oPt.jpg

HAILEE-STEINFELD-MIU-MIU.jpg

HAILEE-STEINFELD-MIU-MIU.jpg

miumiucampaign7.jpg

I love her she's so pretty! :grin: but body-wise she's like a normal slim...
Hailee-Steinfeld-Red-Carpet-Golden-Globes-011611.jpg

hailee-steinfeld-10041002.jpg

hailee-steinfeld-2.jpg

Yup, she's normal thin
but she's a really good actor.
gah, I wish she'd dress more for her age. what is she? 14-15?

Reactions: 1 user
I thought seeing her in the Miu Miu ad was kind of weird...I like her as an actress, but she is just 15 and the way she looked/better they made her look probably was a bit distracting, though she is pretty as a girl.

She's absolutely gorgeous! Love her hair, too. :D I also love how she dresses, I mean, it's kind of hard for a kid her age to look too old and while sometimes she does inevitably look a little 'done up' for 15, it's never innaproppriate.

Yikes. :wtf:

Same as Elle Fanning, age is catching up.

hailee-steinfeld2012-07-09_19-35-27gets-ready-to-shoot-a-scene-853x1280.jpg

Hailee+Steinfeld+Stars+Set+Can+Song+Save+Life+KYhCJZXPQIsl.jpg
Hailee+Steinfeld+Stars+Set+Can+Song+Save+Life+ZRgEbVM3pJ6l.jpg

Proof that 95% of all child/teen stars get fat as they grow up and lose their cute, fresh, cookie-cutter charm.

hailee-steinfeld-attends-the-vanity-fair-oscar-party-at-wallis-annenberg-center-for-the-performing-arts-in-beverly-hills-california-240219_6.jpg

Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2019
I was about to be all ‘it’s okay you’re a rookie but here’s not what to do’ but then I saw you’ve been around since 2012, which, coincidentally, is the last time this thread was updated.

Since returning yesterday, you’ve added a fairly redundant but acceptable comment to the RHW thread. stated the obvious on the Nina Dobrev thread, created a completely unnecessary Michelle Keegan thread and committed the ultimate act of necrophilia in bumping this thread for absolutely no reason. It’s great to see old members coming back, but I do think times have changed and the forum has become stricter with the creation/resurrection of threads regarding painfully average women— in short, don’t do it.

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 7 users
I was about to be all ‘it’s okay you’re a rookie but here’s not what to do’ but then I saw you’ve been around since 2012, which, coincidentally, is the last time this thread was updated.

Since returning yesterday, you’ve added a fairly redundant but acceptable comment to the RHW thread. stated the obvious on the Nina Dobrev thread, created a completely unnecessary Michelle Keegan thread and committed the ultimate act of necrophilia in bumping this thread for absolutely no reason. It’s great to see old members coming back, but I do think times have changed and the forum has become stricter with the creation/resurrection of threads regarding painfully average women— in short, don’t do it.

Apologies, I’ve been out of action for a while.... Comments noted :headbang::badgirl:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users