I... I... really try not to be mean. I try to be objective. If this wasn't her in that video above and she wasn't such a bitch I have to heavy-heartedly admit: C'MON, THIS WOMAN IS BY NO MEANS SEXY! It's just... SHE ISN'T! I am sorry (or not? :sneaky:) but she maaay be a little bit cute (yes, I tried to be objective and I meant it) at most. But sexy or beautiful by 0% though she owns two big (not that attractive imo) breasts which she's trying to push into everyone's faces. This is just cheap and who tf gets off to trash? And with everything she does she moves quicker to the ground.

She tries to get money/fame at any price. I just checked her Instagram account (something I normally don't but I liked to have a look on the comments under the videos she posted herself - she seems to censor them) and it is so obvious that she tries to sell shit all the time. She isn't even a little bit skilled with hiding all that covert advertising.

Seriously WHAT?! Who would feel influenced enough to buy that crap after watching her stupid video? Besides she looks totally disgusting in here - advertising a beauty item. :slinkout:
If I would own a company I won't hire someone to advertise for my brand who has a history of doing everything for money no matter how low it is. She spoils her own future/career for herself. I would pity her for her naivety if I hadn't read her bitchy postings before.

She looks hungover and like she forgot to wash off last night’s makeup. She looks even worse after she “washed” her face. What the fuck man.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She looks hungover and like she forgot to wash off last night’s makeup. She looks even worse after she “washed” her face. What the fuck man.

I'm mostly shocked that she didn't pull her hair back at any point? Like just watching her washing her face with a full untied mane of hair grazing her soap lathered skin is just bizarre... :wtf:

• Agree
15330DD5-2F89-40AF-9174-34B1DF3DECAC.jpeg
Only way this girl will ever get a thigh gap....photoshop(?) and standing with her legs spread wide open:eek:.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Waaaaayyyyyyy too much makeup?
Her face has always looked so odd to me. It's very average and weird looking and not the high fashion interesting face you haven't seen before weird looking. I don't get how she has so many followers and is a "model". She's so boring and nothing I would ever want to strive for, and can't understand how others are interested by her enough to get her that many followers. There are so many other girls with her body (if that's what her followers like) that have much better faces. She reminds me of:
char_headshot_sid.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Her face has always looked so odd to me. It's very average and weird looking and not the high fashion interesting face you haven't seen before weird looking. I don't get how she has so many followers and is a "model". She's so boring and nothing I would ever want to strive for, and can't understand how others are interested by her enough to get her that many followers. There are so many other girls with her body (if that's what her followers like) that have much better faces. She reminds me of:
View attachment 20538
Your signature gif was the perfect thing to look at after Hailee's photo:lol:

• Agree
  • Funny
81D82BFC-61DC-4D8A-BFFF-C4ABE07399B6.gif

I’ve just spent an hour and a half of my life scrolling through this thread, and opening my mouth as wide as Hailee to laugh:lol:

• Funny
:busted:

She sounds dumb like a bucket of paint, and alcohol is certainly not the only reason.
(But I guess we knew that already.)

• Agree
I've only ever really heard her name before, never seen a video, but I was kind of forgiving to her pronunciation of "politics" because I thought she might be a foreigner with a really impressive American accent.

Then I found out she was raised in Oregon :eek:

• Funny
I've only ever really heard her name before, never seen a video, but I was kind of forgiving to her pronunciation of "politics" because I thought she might be a foreigner with a really impressive American accent.

Then I found out she was raised in Oregon :eek:
Yep. She was just hammered, with a side of stupid.

I find it so lame/sad when girls dumb themselves down (though she may actually just be dumb) to appear cute and jokey.

• Agree
whoever bumped this thread just distracted me from eating for an hour. ugh, wild from start to finish and i LOVED it

• Funny