1. I'm fairly certain "hola, papas fritas necesitos comos fritas" roughly translates into "Hello, french fries I needs as fried" (@Mandy.Bowie can you check me on that? Second language)

2. So fucking exaggerated. He didn't literally call her fat, he said "You look skinnier in real life," and apologized when her lackeys bullied him into feeling bad for what was probably a drunken attempt at a compliment.

3. "I like, know my angles, I know how to look skinny in pictures."
laughter.gif

4. Can I have those 4 minutes back?

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users
1. I'm fairly certain "hola, papas fritas necesitos comos fritas" roughly translates into "Hello, french fries I needs as fried" (@Mandy.Bowie can you check me on that? Second language)

2. So fucking exaggerated. He didn't literally call her fat, he said "You look skinnier in real life," and apologized when her lackeys bullied him into feeling bad for what was probably a drunken attempt at a compliment.

3. "I like, know my angles, I know how to look skinny in pictures."
laughter.gif

4. Can I have those 4 minutes back?
Well, she's stupid in every language but we already knew that.
She tired to said "Hello, french fries I need to eat fry"

I thought I could watch it but when she started "singing" or whatever sad editing attempt she was trying to do I had to close the video.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I suffered through half of Bella's shoe video, can't subject myself to Hailee so soon.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 14 users

I don't usually like wasting my time on persons that are so absolutely unimportant and vain like she is, but I have been following her "story" from the very beginning when she acted as if it was up to her to impose Vlada-skinny as standard in this forum and I hate to admit it, but watching this trainwreck becoming ever more trainwrecked is absolutely one of my guilty pleasures. Plus, she's the best reverse lifespo I've ever seen.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
With that personality, being called "fat" is the least of her problems (I never thought I'd say that about somebody who makes a living out of her appearance). :nopity::mclap:

Our favorite Vlada-standard model is getting even classier lately

• WTF
  • Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users
WTF did I just watch...

Coming from the Kelly Gale thread this was certainly a... uhm... stark contrast :seeya:

Somewhere, in a slightly darkened bedroom, there is a blinking light on a webcam just waiting for Hailey to reach her ultimate destination.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users

Wait, wtf.. I've never shotgunned a beer in my life and even I know that's not how it's done. For the effect she got from that she may as well have just spilt it over herself from the tab at the top like a regular insta ho, I honestly don't get why she had to tear into the bottom, didn't even add to the effect, just looks stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

I don't understand why you would even want to be associated with this? It's like she wants to be the epitome of the white college boy wet dream. But, to me at least, this is only appealing to ignorant, arrogant, and dull frat boys I.e., the instagram handle "totalfratmove."

She has no class

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I... I... really try not to be mean. I try to be objective. If this wasn't her in that video above and she wasn't such a bitch I have to heavy-heartedly admit: C'MON, THIS WOMAN IS BY NO MEANS SEXY! It's just... SHE ISN'T! I am sorry (or not? :sneaky:) but she maaay be a little bit cute (yes, I tried to be objective and I meant it) at most. But sexy or beautiful by 0% though she owns two big (not that attractive imo) breasts which she's trying to push into everyone's faces. This is just cheap and who tf gets off to trash? And with everything she does she moves quicker to the ground.

She tries to get money/fame at any price. I just checked her Instagram account (something I normally don't but I liked to have a look on the comments under the videos she posted herself - she seems to censor them) and it is so obvious that she tries to sell shit all the time. She isn't even a little bit skilled with hiding all that covert advertising.

Seriously WHAT?! Who would feel influenced enough to buy that crap after watching her stupid video? Besides she looks totally disgusting in here - advertising a beauty item. :slinkout:
If I would own a company I won't hire someone to advertise for my brand who has a history of doing everything for money no matter how low it is. She spoils her own future/career for herself. I would pity her for her naivety if I hadn't read her bitchy postings before.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I... I... really try not to be mean. I try to be objective. If this wasn't her in that video above and she wasn't such a bitch I have to heavy-heartedly admit: C'MON, THIS WOMAN IS BY NO MEANS SEXY! It's just... SHE ISN'T! I am sorry (or not? :sneaky:) but she maaay be a little bit cute (yes, I tried to be objective and I meant it) at most. But sexy or beautiful by 0% though she owns two big (not that attractive imo) breasts which she's trying to push into everyone's faces. This is just cheap and who tf gets off to trash? And with everything she does she moves quicker to the ground.

She tries to get money/fame at any price. I just checked her Instagram account (something I normally don't but I liked to have a look on the comments under the videos she posted herself - she seems to censor them) and it is so obvious that she tries to sell shit all the time. She isn't even a little bit skilled with hiding all that covert advertising.

Seriously WHAT?! Who would feel influenced enough to buy that crap after watching her stupid video? Besides she looks totally disgusting in here - advertising a beauty item. :slinkout:
If I would own a company I won't hire someone to advertise for my brand who has a history of doing everything for money no matter how low it is. She spoils her own future/career for herself. I would pity her for her naivety if I hadn't read her bitchy postings before.

Her voice is so annoying.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user