IMG_3266.jpg
When you've tried at least 30 angles to make it appear there might be some sunlight that could peek through your thighs......

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 8 users
image.jpeg
Her face looks so strained trying to contort herself into that position. I wonder what that pose looks like from the side...
Probably like this with her butt poked out this far and on her tip toes.....but this girl is skinnier:facepalm:.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Also looks like she may be pulling on the back of her leg to move her inner thigh so there's any gap at all.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Does anyone think that her IG captions resemble those of Alesya Kafelnikova, from when she was younger?

Like, their captions make me think that they have no brain cells whatsoever....

Eh. As for Hailee herself, I don't love her, but I don't hate her. She brought up a valid point when she posted on the first few pages of this thread, though-she isn't HF, and commercial models usually don't have to be as thin as HF models.

But her attitude in those posts and her IG makes it hard for me to like her as a person.

:mclap:

0xLKW.gif

By now not the point at all??

Haha sorry I realized that after I posted (though it was too late to edit), but I do still think it's an important thing to consider when talking about Hailee. She could be the size she is because whatever she's doing requires her to be that size, and not thinner. Does that make any sense at all? I don't know very much about this girl, though, so please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Haha sorry I realized that after I posted (though it was too late to edit), but I do still think it's an important thing to consider when talking about Hailee. She could be the size she is because whatever she's doing requires her to be that size, and not thinner. Does that make any sense at all? I don't know very much about this girl, though, so please correct me if I'm wrong :)

I mean:
a. That's true for like 90% of the Takedowns (Kate Upton's "job" does not require her to be skinny either)
b. She's not fat because she's a commercial model, she's a commercial 'model' because she's fat.
c.
She could have Anabela's body and her attitude would still make her unattractive
d.
she posted on the first few pages of this thread *as a member of Skinny Gossip Forums*
which I think is just fucked up on so many levels.

She's just the quintessential example of so much I find disgusting tbh.

It's fine though; I actually thought I deleted that post like a minute after I wrote it so you must have been quick. Felt there was enough on the forums to be getting on with already and this wasn't worth it – especially on such a civilian thread :hahano:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I mean:
a. That's true for like 90% of the Takedowns (Kate Upton's "job" does not require her to be skinny either)
b. She's not fat because she's a commercial model, she's a commercial 'model' because she's fat.
c.

d.

which I think is just fucked up on so many levels.

She's just the quintessential example of so much I find disgusting tbh.

It's fine though; I actually thought I deleted that post like a minute after I wrote it so you must have been quick. Felt there was enough on the forums to be getting on with already and this wasn't worth it – especially on such a civilian thread :hahano:

Wish I could like your post :D But yes, thank you for clarifying!

I still stand by my original point, though. Her captions remind me of Alesya's

Oh my god, I saw this had notifications on it and had to check what year it was XD

But really- I looked at some of her videos- why do so many failed models feel the need to try and become youtube famous? Is it a last ditch grab for some kind of fame? Is it masochism? I just don't get it.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Oh my god, I saw this had notifications on it and had to check what year it was XD

But really- I looked at some of her videos- why do so many failed models feel the need to try and become youtube famous? Is it a last ditch grab for some kind of fame? Is it masochism? I just don't get it.

Because it doesn't require any talent to be Youtube/Instagram famous. Case in point: the "cash me outside how bah dat" girl has 11million followers on Insta...WTF

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user